So tomorrow morning whatever cigarettes i have left after tonight, im going to trash or dispose of in a symbol of fuck you cigarettes. Either flushing them down the toilet, or leaving them on a bus bench with a post it saying, "I quit." As suggested by a fellow member, I suppose that could be double beneficial as a bum or someone utilizing public transportation just came up on a few cigarettes.

I'm going to attempt to go cold turkey, as I have tried to "cut back" and it in no way shape or form will work for me, I just smoke, even when not feigning when I got them. I went cold turkey before for a week and caved like a pussy to this little thing that consumes me. The most obvious reason is how unhealthy it is to smoke 1-1.5 packs a day, not including weekends when going out partying and drinking which raises the level of smoking (I smoke like a chimney when drinking). Also and IMO just as important is the financial burden this disgusting addiction is. I'll average it at 2 packs a day due to weekends, which is about $12 a day...which comes out to $360 a month. I'm looking to buy a new car or truck so there is a free car payment if I succeed. Even more disgusting is the fact that thats about $4,320 a year on cigarettes. Almost a full months pay on this gross habit, so I'm working 1 month of the year just to pay for cigarettes.

Anyhow enough with the novel, I'm obviously trying to convince myself to quit, we shall see how it goes...the total is 2 days, whos taking the over or under? haha