Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OK it seems like zero of you get what he's talking about - we had Cajunaimee literally starting with everyone and anyone in chat, and making racist comments for hours on end. It was in the archives, and nothing was done at all; its beyond ridiculous. This isn't an isolated incident - this is becoming a 3-4 times a week thing with this addict.

For you geniuses that say there's an ignore button, it doesn't make anyone's behavior more acceptable. It would take less time for a mod to ban her than for all the people offended to put her on ignore.

So here's a noble concept for this place - solve the fucking problem. This site has already lost a lot of members, so im not getting why one who causes a shit storm every time she gets drunk (read: every day) is allowed to do whatever she wants where there is a "no tolerance" policy. Big Bad John, who literally never has a bad word for anyone, said something about it - there is no place for racism here. Ive seen people get banned for far less, its just inconsistent.

Poof and Zab like to say this - "Well, every other forum does it this way, so thats why we do it". Fair enough - every other forum has banned her and her brother also.

Pick one.
    Last edited by rivdee; 03-09-2016 at 06:58 PM.

I did chat ban her for 24 hours, didn't think it needed to be announced.

Rivdee you're a putz, stop whining.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    i get banned for less smh lol fucking bullshit if u ask me i vote her for banz and thats my other mod sloganz lol

So here's a noble concept for this place - solve the fucking problem. This site has already lost a lot of members, so im not getting why one who causes a shit storm every time she gets drunk (read: every day) is allowed to do whatever she wants where there is a "no tolerance" problem. Big Bad John, who literally never has a bad word for anyone, said something about it - there is no place for racism here.

Poof and Zab like to say this - "Well, every other forum does it this way, so thats why we do it". Fair enough - every other forum has banned her and her brother also.

Pick one.[/QUOTE]
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    I did chat ban her for 24 hours, didn't think it needed to be announced.
    it should've happened when the bs was taking place and not when you got online for work that isnt your responsibility at this point when other modz or rickki is in chat knowing they can stop the bs right away
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Rivdee you're a putz, stop whining.
    How many bans do you need before you get it?

24 hours aint enough poof. Start looking at the people that constantly cause problems here (aimee and greengiant), and ask if they are wrong, or is EVERYONE ELSE HERE is wrong.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    How many bans do you need before you get it?

24 hours aint enough poof. Start looking at the people that constantly cause problems here (aimee and greengiant), and ask if they are wrong, or is EVERYONE ELSE HERE is wrong.
    modz me up greeny and cajun for banz

lmao rivdee, sorry puts wasn't the right word. You sit here and complain about members, more members joining Client games now then ever. Also yuo talk down and call me disrespectful names alot so stop being a hyprocrite and accept it.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    lmao rivdee, sorry puts wasn't the right word. You sit here and complain about members, more members joining Client games now then ever. Also yuo talk down and call me disrespectful names alot so stop being a hyprocrite and accept it.
    I'm good with us both being perma banned, how's that for not being hypocritical.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast