Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63718.11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well that sucks. If someone builds their reputation, all it takes is this to bring them down. These people def need to be called out, hope you get your $ back although I kinda dont see it happening...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Well that sucks. If someone builds their reputation, all it takes is this to bring them down. These people def need to be called out, hope you get your $ back although I kinda dont see it happening...
    Me either bro.. but your absolutely right, people with good rep dont need to ruin it over $10.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    gracias por la informacion ,,,,,aunque no soy de los q presta ni quita prestado gracias igual ,,,,,,,,,
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Veteran
    Which other site is he buming loans from?

PokerOwned Master
    LMAO just LMAO pbb WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ????

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTACK View Post
    Which other site is he buming loans from?
    I dont reckon i can say because of this sites rules... but its not loans.. its stakes..

Just pointing this out to evidence my story.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonielfc View Post
    I didn't really want to do this, as he is a friend.

I loaned pbb (problackbird) $5 after cashing in the micromillions for a decent sum.. He requested it to "grind" for his vpp reward on cash tables, only to go and use the $$ on MTT's...

After being unsuccessful i agreed to loan him another $5 on the basis he payed me back on the monday, when he stated he was depositing should he not make profit from this $5... that was nearly two weeks ago.

After asking him several times, he stated he wasn't in a position to pay the $10 back, even though he was playing mtt's and cash tables at the time for over $10 - 20.

Now he hasnt replied to any of my pm's to him and i also have heard info he requested a loan off someone else i am friends with... not only this, but on an external site has been applying for stakes into mtt's...

Therefore this thread is to warn you to not stake or loan him.. unless he does actually pay me back, which is looking increasingly unlikely... sorry pbb, but you left me no choice

this gay is a fking prick, come here and talk all shit and he want to be the goodguy, but is a good gay ! ! ! _/!\_

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

fck it is only $10, one guy from here owe me $120 for 2 weeks.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

another bernie madoff.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Best way to lose a friend is to loan him money. On-line and in person.
    +1

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast