Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

To the person who sent me this last night

"I like you and you're a good poker player, just don't talk shit about me, unless I deserve it, then have fun lol ( I mean don't even try to fit in with the ckcunv1) because the dude is like a 40 year old stay at home dad and barely, barely, barely plays poker. He just talks shit and TRogers don't follow him, def. and NEVER say a damn thing about me bro unless you are man enough to give me your address,internet shit talkers are some of the most pathetic shitheads on the web and I know you are a real cool dude. I really like you alot actually but I seen you said a few retarted comments to me 2nite and I don't appreciate you acting like a disrespectful moron litle punk kid, ok, u understand me I hope., trying to look cool by talking shit to me with CKC Don't EVER random shit talk to me bro, I like you but, if ppl here wanna talk shit about me for winning wayyyyyy more than all you "people. that seem to like to hate others "ALOT" that were talking shit like you are anything special AT ALL, lmao, u r cool though TROGERS and obv. i'm upset seeing you randomly come in chat and say some bullshit to me, combined and just to try to make theirselves feel better, they are pussies if they don't post address, you got it, good. I aint trying to be a asshole now obviously. They have no right to talk shit at random to me and I know it's mostly fun and games but how about the PO clowns do something else because being an internet bitch shit tslker for 1. Is literally the most pathetic thing i'vr ever heard of, 2. They talk shit right behind their little "bitch" screens because I guarentee 90% of Pokerowned people that day in and day out talk shit , those kind of guys are obv. scared of their own shadows. haha... Trogers please don't talk shit about me AT ALL dude unless I deserve it, they i'll laugh with ya haha and if you act like rivdee or the other pussies, please don't, u aint a clown like they are, 100% universal truth, but w/e already knows it, if u still wanna be mean to me, ok a fight goes with that at least dude. I know you have no reason to be a complete/full-Circle asshole to me ... I hate those kind of trolls and would literally at minimum make that person say sorry, these shit talkers 100% gotta be little bitch kids just messing around on PO but dude i'm on my last string with gentlemen like you but mainly others talking mad shit to me.... Have a wonderful day"

I woke up to this, cant tell if this was like a threat or a compliment. Reminds me of a skitzo druggie I use to know, but I assume its ok to post since "unless I deserve it" was put in the message, .......

I'm flattered I got a mention.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

I sent that to you in PM yes. And what? Why would you post it for everyone to see lol? Trogers sometimes when you "shit talk" someone at random they will be a little upset and send you a PM( instead of posting for everyone to see, lol, why). Show me a place in there where I lied? I like you but don't randomly make shit talking comments in main chat to me kiddo and I wont tell you the truth in a Private Message. It's simple you talked crap about me like a child and I sent u a pm , is there an issue with that sir?
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Ppl get what they deserve i'm sure you can respect that TRogers right? Or no?
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Im jealous. I gotta up my shit talking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Im jealous. I gotta up my shit talking game.
    You just gotta become a 40 year old stay at home dad.

<br/>

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol quite the imagination. Last night "my girl" also does ton of drugs and I know it too" was solid as well. Especially since I'm single. Well played.

When you talk shit about someone in main chat like u did about me last night i'll tell you to stop, or STFU or whatever... haha dont be a asshole to me bro in main chat like the fucking filth that you were typing about me and not expect a PM asking why you were being an asshole for no reason AT ALL to me. That isn't cool and it's pathetic you said that stuff about me. Man up and u should have PMd me back if you had something to say. Making a forum post about this imo is not needed now the drama mommas will crawl out and talk shit. T Rog just please don't say that kind of stuff about me to ckc, rivdee in main chat, it's not cool. If you have any kind of problem with me and want to say something like that to me, plz pm me and gossip(talk shit about me) there and I won't care. Really the bottom line is don't talk shit to me in main chat and not expect at least a PM from me OK.... All this shit talking about me and you and CKCunv1 get a good laugh from it, that's fine. Just don't come to forum and act like I just randomly sent you that message bro I like you but get real.

I can't speak for Trog, CKC, Prawney, Coco, Emil, etc...but I really do enjoy the entertainment value your stories provide.

<br/>

I think trogers is going to need a safe place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast