Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    CRP? Who else was involved?
    No one, I handed my keys to someone at the bar with the intention of spended the night two blocks away, blacked out, stole my keys out of a friends purse when they werent looking and tried to drive home. I dont remember any of it.

Just exactly how do you guys explain your theory that drinking and driving is a mistake? It is NOT a mistake. It's not like you made a wrong turn.
    You underestimate your ability, especially if you have done it before. I am ashamed to admit that in my early 20's I did it all of the time and one night I did realize I had to much to drink, I pulled over to let my friend drive herself home and I only lived a half mile up the street from her, it was not a well traveled road. She offered to let me stay and I said no I am just up the street.
    I did end up totaling my car that night and I thank God I did not hurt or injure anyone else. I did learn my lesson and never did it after that.
    Last edited by Poof; 12-28-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    This is from the front page of the newspaper a town over from me.. the driver was drunk at 10:30am!! The driver is now facing a murder charge and many more charges (the passenger was killed). It just isn't worth it!!!

FATAL CRASH: Ky. 672 wreck leads to murder, DUI charges

Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:04 pm

TL staff report

A fatal crash on Ky. 672 east of Princeton Tuesday has led to a murder charge against a Dawson Springs man.

Kentucky State Police arrested 25-year-old Jeffery R. Alfred on charges of murder, DUI, second offense, and leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid after the wreck, which occurred at approximately 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The Times Leader: The news source for Caldwell County
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Just exactly how do you guys explain your theory that drinking and driving is a mistake? It is NOT a mistake. It's not like you made a wrong turn.
    it's like when a drunk says they're not wasted so they think they're fine to drive...it's irresponsibilty, not a mistake imo but i'm biased bc i have been in a drunk driving accident where we were the innocent victims and the other driver was drunk. I've also been in a 3 car fender bender bc the driver was drunk and hit the car behind me, which hit my car...luckily I escaped with no damage to my jeep...the spare tire took the brunt of the hit...the point is, ppl need to be responsible and not drive if they've been drinking.

Not to make jokes about someone dying....but a DUI at 1030AM????? wow.

Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    This is from the front page of the newspaper a town over from me.. the driver was drunk at 10:30am!! The driver is now facing a murder charge and many more charges (the passenger was killed). It just isn't worth it!!!

FATAL CRASH: Ky. 672 wreck leads to murder, DUI charges

Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:04 pm

TL staff report

A fatal crash on Ky. 672 east of Princeton Tuesday has led to a murder charge against a Dawson Springs man.

Kentucky State Police arrested 25-year-old Jeffery R. Alfred on charges of murder, DUI, second offense, and leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid after the wreck, which occurred at approximately 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The Times Leader: The news source for Caldwell County

Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    the fender bender i was in happened at 2pm, guy was already drunk by then...but 10:30am...that's alcoholic behavior...

It is a mistake just like someone who breaks the law any other way.. if you mess up, you made a mistake. PERIOD. Everyone makes mistakes, and obviously if you are intoxicated you are of poor judgement when you choose to drive that way. Now a habitual offender is another case. I agree with azreal1 though, that's not what this thread was about, it was a reminder for everyone to be safe on New Year's Eve!! So everyone have a HAPPY and SAFE NEW YEAR!!!

I agree...live it up, just don't drive afterwards, be responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    LOL! I know right?!?!?! Maybe he was still drunk from the night before.. that's all I can figure. Although, when my hubby worked 3rd shift and got off work at 6am he could start drinking just like it was 6pm at night, due to his schedule being ass backward to other people's... he was really no different than the guy who drinks beer when he gets off work at 6pm, I suppose. Atleast that was my hubby's defense lol.

In Indy here cabs are free for New years eve. Is it like that anywhere else? BE SAFE and if your going to drink plan on staying where ur at plz!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast