Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62332.51

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    Hey guys....the next time you see my wife online....she's either MrsD or MrsDig...can't remember, talk to her about any and all those bands. In her younger days before this career she was a rock photographer for Spin magazine. She knows Don Dokken pretty well and as I found out knows a couple of other rockers even better....too well if you know what I mean!!We had boxes abd boxes of stills from throughout the late 70s early 80s until we moved up here and lost them in a storage unit fire in Pheonix. She has stories aplenty of some pretty wild shit..parties.....The Forum Club..Buses etc.. She's still in touch with a few of that crew,,we occasionally get e-mail from Leta Ford and other names. Talk to her and she's prolly still got stuff stashed somewhere.
    Man I would LOVE to talk to her. You're saying she actually knows fucking Don Dokken? I absolutely LOVE Don and Lynch. You have no idea how excited I am right now. Do you have any idea who else she knows? When is she going to be on next?

Seasoned Veteran
    ty for your colleccion

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am a big music guy love all sorts on genres. Here is some of the stuff i listen to...anything from Black Sabbath..to Hank Williams Jr ..to Little Boosie..to Sublime. I could go on forever with this lol but ill just keep it simple.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    A friend of mine told me the new Whitesnake album was pretty good and, apparently, did really well on the charts. I'm giving it a listen now while I'm playing the ferg so I'll update after a while I guess.

-The fact that it did well on the charts isn't very encouraging because I don't usually trust the general public's opinion on music.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123