Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My first blind date with a midget

So one of my good looking friend decided to set me up with a friend of her. At first i didnt want to but if her friend is half good looking as her then what can go wrong. so i agree to it. I agree to meet her at a bar last night.I got there early and sat around for twenty minutes. Suddenly a 4 foot nothing woman sat next to me and found out that she was my date. things were ok at first and then i ask her...So how does it feel to be a midget? she then gave me this look and proceed to knock me off my stool. she then jump down and started kicking me with her little tiny feet and screaming "I am not a midget, I am a little person". The Bartender felt bad for me and bought me couple of drinks when she left.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

i like your short story kinda funny
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    hahaha classic, your friend won't be happy haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things financial freedom

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up financial freedom

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. financial freedom

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! financial freedom

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up financial freedom

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. financial freedom

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks financial freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast