Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yeah i would have to say some of the women here are pretty good
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    special thatnks to jason for this thread!! and thanks to all for the kind words!! i always try to play solid poker!! i think most of poker is common sense and knowing when u are behind!! its hard sometimes cause you just wanna say fk it! when u keep getting sucked out on by some idiots!! LOL

and i agree, there are few really good female players here too! much respect for hotdame and poofy and toi!! seayes also!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    special thatnks to jason for this thread!! and thanks to all for the kind words!! i always try to play solid poker!! i think most of poker is common sense and knowing when u are behind!! its hard sometimes cause you just wanna say fk it! when u keep getting sucked out on by some idiots!! LOL

and i agree, there are few really good female players here too! much respect for hotdame and poofy and toi!! seayes also!!
    rghy, cloudyminded...

Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    And not only is she a great poker player she is sexy as hell
    u making me blush!! LOL

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah tracy is pretty good ive known her for a little while i also have to say im very underated myself but it doesnt bother me i'm cool like that

she musta got better
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    she musta got better
    She only gets better...she is like a wine that way...

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    she musta got better
    when i first started here, i didnt give a shit!! i was just playing for fun! just trying it out!! then pairinaces got me playing in may or june!! then i played my real game!! and ive done quite well! thanks!!

that u are don!! u scare the hell out me!! never know when u have a good hand or not!! good strategy u got!! LOL i hate when u sit at my table!! xoxoxoxoxox

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ima have 2 go with kptoken. and he hell is JBrazon considered one of he worse players.
    I'm considered one of the worst players cause I never leave any of the Leaderboards...must be why, cause I don't see any other reason. LOL

And some of the ladies are decent players: I.E., tracyrickrobby, Pooffy, rrickir....I can't put pokertoi, mommahud, or cat up there, cause I don't see them play well, they just get hella lucky on really bad calls.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast