Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63202.39

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    So it may not list names that should be there, but nobody has proven yet that it lists names that should not be there.
    good point
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    You know what? This is ENTIRELY ON YOU. Background Check has afforded anyone and Everyone the ability to check peoples history here on Pokerowned. Do you know what Background Check reveals about you? You should check it out. That and do a search in the forums.

Let me tell you something else, your "friend" came out of nowhere asking to trade PayPal for poker money. He was rather insistent and persistent, It put people off in a hurry... and when they ran background check on him, low and behold YOUR NAME came up. Go figure.

You reap what you sow.
    asking to trade PayPal for poker money....and they wonder why the alarm bells ring

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Why would anyone need to log onto their names from his IP? Roomates ok PO Chatfest?

Could be nothing, but at first glance looks suspicious

Either way, this IS NOT the story we were told this morning. BOTTOM line, the OP has a rotten history here on PO and has a lot of nerve trying to play this card now.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Shhhhhhh be vewwy vewwy quiet. I waiting to here a wespownse...

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    asking to trade PayPal for poker money....and they wonder why the alarm bells ring
    i agree mostly with this but i trade funds with well received and quite prestigious members on here with pp and funds. But it is a rare/riskay thing to do
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

TON is Gone.
    I have no further interest in this discussion. I don't think PO will suffer too greatly at the loss of BPM or his "friend(s)". Frankly the site would not greatly miss me or anyone one else either. Frigen redonkulous thread.
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-06-2013 at 12:04 AM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    i agree mostly with this but i trade funds with well received and quite prestigious members on here with pp and funds. But it is a rare/riskay thing to do
    I ALSO trade with a few people here too that i feel i know well enuf.. maybe wec meant,, that this came out of the blue,,, from a new name also.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    all those names on my list are firneds of mine that have logged onat thier house or my house,, there must be like 10 different palces i have logged into pokerowned before, and yet if im at my buddies house and he logs into, it thinks we are the same this not the case.

Either way, this IS NOT the story we were told this morning. BOTTOM line, the OP has a rotten history here on PO and has a lot of nerve trying to play this card now.
    my friend is a noob and doesnt the know the ins and outs of this site, he has a business that uses a lot of paypal, he doesnt knwo any better

what rotten history do i have kid? i have never scammed anyone here ever!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast