Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63292.97

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    regardless of any of this thread, you agreed to terms. if you did not like the terms or found them "contradicting" you did not have to agree to the terms. nor did you have to take my money and play on it. you should have said i do not agree sir and i would like to discuss new terms, but no you said pls ship me some cash to play because im really jonesing and want to play. i will agree to anything but ill argue after the fact.

im not really trying to be a superdick here but thats basically what happened here. communication is key to any relationship. whether im right or wrong(obv i believe im right) this could have all been discussed beforehand and then i coulda decided i was not gonna pursue any further stakes with you.

at no time did i agree to a 50% buyout like cookies does, nor did i say we will take all profits from this stake and apply it towards makeup. when i stake someone more than once i of course want to recoup all my money but im not trying to not make any profits from a 2nd stake.

if any of you reading this feel the same way as unkclan does about makeup feel free to have your opinions but also know that i want nothing to do with staking you. i set the terms. i am the staker. you are not getting a gun put to your head and told accept the stake or die.

youre all your own person and all have mouths or in our cases keyboards. speak your opinions upfront. we either come to an agreement or we decide to go our separate ways.
    i should have read the terms more clearly. you are correct that is on me. if i did i would have explained make up to you then.
    you are wrong about makeup just google it man.

Either way you were getting all $16.xx tonight, it was just of where you thought it went. if you are going to stake someone and are using a term, please make sure you understand it. you don't understand a term so now you feel like i wronged you, which i didn't

Y would u not give your backer his cut then take the m/u out of urs? I mean hes giving you a roll to play and u burned a bridge over 16$? retarded IMO.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Y would u not give your backer his cut then take the m/u out of urs? I mean hes giving you a roll to play and u burned a bridge over 16$? retarded IMO.
    it comes out of make up first. that is how the stake term is used. just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. look up the term then try to argue....

M//U is out of ur pocket not his!!! plain and simple u never use total profits to M/U. that makes no sense. u owe 25 - 1.43. thats that

Elite PokerOwned Member
    M//U is out of ur pocket not his!!! plain and simple u never use total profits to M/U. that makes no sense. u owe 25 - 1.43. thats that
    Makeup - Red Figure in Poker

try again

Survey Master
    tell me how this makes sense to any of you? sorry to keep this going im just not understanding at all how this math is correct.

ok the cookies and unkclan way using 50/50 split

guy owes you 25$ he makes a 100$ profit on next stake. using their math he pays you 25$ leaving 75$ to split. 37.50 each. you collect 62.50 total and he is even

now my way same split

guy owes 25$ makes 100$ profit on next stake. do the 50/50 split each gaining 50$ then he pays you the 25$ he owes. you collect 75$ and he is even.

which way makes more sense to you as a staker? why would the profits 1st go to his makeup then you split the difference?

I still agree with tommy hands down

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    tell me how this makes sense to any of you? sorry to keep this going im just not understanding at all how this math is correct.

ok the cookies and unkclan way using 50/50 split

guy owes you 25$ he makes a 100$ profit on next stake. using their math he pays you 25$ leaving 75$ to split. 37.50 each. you collect 62.50 total and he is even

now my way same split

guy owes 25$ makes 100$ profit on next stake. do the 50/50 split each gaining 50$ then he pays you the 25$ he owes. you collect 75$ and he is even.

which way makes more sense to you as a staker? why would the profits 1st go to his makeup then you split the difference?
    as a staker i'm sure you'd rather receive the $75 but that isn't how it works.
    the stakee would rather it the other way obviously. the staker would only receive $62.50

just think before in staking terms people didn't use make up. instead they would have split 50/50 originally

and staker receive $50

people chose the middle ground which makes it fair

When in doubt the staker is always right. How can u tell someone hey u hooked me up but im gonna have to hold out on u? Bunch of greedy classless retards. sorry that was harsh but true

Elite PokerOwned Member
    When in doubt the staker is always right. How can u tell someone hey u hooked me up but im gonna have to hold out on u? Bunch of greedy classless retards. sorry that was harsh but true
    that isnt true at all. i win $5000 for someone.

they tell me to send back $4500 and i argue that they dont get that much

yup i'm greedy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast