Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67070.63

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    this is the stake agreement between me and unkclan. you can go to the thread in marketplace and see that he agreed to this also.

shipping unkclan 13.08 to run a mix of micro sngs on bcp. stake will be 60/40+sb and m/u. current m/u is 25$ any profits if any after our split will go towards m/u. horse must post all post hands. also agrees to update br after each post. can move up once he has 10x BI for next lv. glgl

notice that right after i say his current m/u it says and i quote " ANY PROFITS IF ANY AFTER OUR SPLIT WILL GO TOWARDS M/U" case closed. you made an agreement and started this argument over nothing.

i am correct
    your terms are contradicting. there would be no split because there is -25 profit. total - is 21.43

therefore your argument is invalid. was waiting for you to say this.

NEXT

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkclan View Post
    your terms are contradicting. there would be no split because there is -25 profit. total - is 21.43

NEXT
    terms werent contradicting to you when you agreed to play on my money

Dude UNK u r wrong. U have nothing to call your own until M/U is paid back. plain and simple. If u make 100$ 60 goes to tommy then 25 more goes to tommy for M/U. id prolly send him 90 totaljust to keep my staker happy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Dude UNK u r wrong. U have nothing to call your own until M/U is paid back. plain and simple. If u make 100$ 60 goes to tommy then 25 more goes to tommy for M/U. id prolly send him 90 totaljust to keep my staker happy
    DUDE YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE

/sarcasm

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    that is how i believe tha math should work

Elite PokerOwned Member
    terms werent contradicting to you when you agreed to play on my money
    you're right i should of read them more clearly before and explained to you they were wrong. that is one me. either way yours and everyone elses understanding of make up is wrong and i think it needs to be addressed

Survey Master
    DUDE YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE

/sarcasm
    the way cookies and unkclan are doing the math is he made me 100. pays me 25$ then we split 60/40. i still make money but i make less. if i staked ppl like that all the time this site would continuously lose me money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the way cookies and unkclan are doing the math is he made me 100. pays me 25$ then we split 60/40. i still make money but i make less. if i staked ppl like that all the time this site would continuously lose me money.
    you are starting to come around.

this way the person being staked actually receives a bit. the person doing the staking is obviously receiving more because it is their $. however the person being staked gets some for actually playing the games

The 25 comes out of his take not urs tommy. u r right don't worry. It really just comes down to people either take care of the people who take care of them or they get greedy and burn bridges. I'd give u whatever u asked for (within reason). Poker etiquette 101. If u needed the whole 100 it would be urs and Id say dont forget about me if I need something in the furture. 10$ really isnt worth losing a solid backer IMO.

Survey Master

NEXT
    regardless of any of this thread, you agreed to terms. if you did not like the terms or found them "contradicting" you did not have to agree to the terms. nor did you have to take my money and play on it. you should have said i do not agree sir and i would like to discuss new terms, but no you said pls ship me some cash to play because im really jonesing and want to play. i will agree to anything but ill argue after the fact.

im not really trying to be a superdick here but thats basically what happened here. communication is key to any relationship. whether im right or wrong(obv i believe im right) this could have all been discussed beforehand and then i coulda decided i was not gonna pursue any further stakes with you.

at no time did i agree to a 50% buyout like cookies does, nor did i say we will take all profits from this stake and apply it towards makeup. when i stake someone more than once i of course want to recoup all my money but im not trying to not make any profits from a 2nd stake.

if any of you reading this feel the same way as unkclan does about makeup feel free to have your opinions but also know that i want nothing to do with staking you. i set the terms. i am the staker. you are not getting a gun put to your head and told accept the stake or die.

youre all your own person and all have mouths or in our cases keyboards. speak your opinions upfront. we either come to an agreement or we decide to go our separate ways.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast