Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63817.22

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    lil g will def pay you back... for sure
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

What I find most amusing, is from my comments when this was in chat I have lilg putting me on ignore for insinuating he is a scammer and TO getting on me for saying that gees debt is all ok.

I guess its all about perception.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I agree, its just here Ton isn't OOL here. It's just the fact that Lilg acts llike a total baby when people call him out. Grow up G.... No hate,,, you know I have loaned you and waited plenty of times. Its just your pouting gets old.
    ^^^^^THIS IS MY POINT

G I don't give a fuck about the points. I don't like seeing you in chat asking for MORE from others when you haven't even paid me yet. As for your downswing... ya, I saw that. 1 buck lost to dk12....except why didn't you ship that buck to me?? Get your priorities straight. \

then when I call you out on it, at first with a little playful jab.. you turn around and give me lip? What, you are exempt from being told whats what? Naaaaa you ain't old enough to have that card ur sleeve.
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-28-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    im confused about this thread....whos at fault lol
    No doubt about it... the fault is mine.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    puffy with the convo i had on bottomchat wiht him he jsut being a lil childish ass fucking troll and just doin this to start fuckign drama and dversed a fucking ban form posting and chat
    Nice try G.... post it if you got it.

Banned
    I hope u guys work whatever it is out both good members.....

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    What I find most amusing, is from my comments when this was in chat I have lilg putting me on ignore for insinuating he is a scammer and TO getting on me for saying that gees debt is all ok.

I guess its all about perception.
    Actually I got on you in chat for the same reason G put you on ignore. I got on you HERE for suggesting INSURANCE was somehow the magic pill that makes all things better in a default.

On the plus side getting G to reply to this thread has earned him 15 more points for me to debt collect. I'll just have to keep this going for another, what, 106 days(?) and G will be all caught up.

Go lilg Go!!
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-28-2013 at 11:26 PM.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    enjoy your alst few moments here dpad
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Master
    Tbh so many other people complain about other people let it out!!! these people gatta vent somewhere!!!

LET IT RAIN DUDES...

DON'T BAN ANYONE We'RE ALL PARTICIPATING!!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    enjoy your alst few moments here dpad

Seriously G, if that is the best you have got.... give up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast