Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61576.69

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: lilg vs obama

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    funny, but clinton was blessed with the dot com boom, silicon valley, microsoft and all that good stuff. i like clinton better than obama..But its so Funny Pokwe players discussing politics, from these threads you can tell who are the smart ones, dumb ones,racist ones..good info for me..
    which am I? lol, maybe I dont want to know

PokerOwned God
    lil gcould be a great campaign manager..he can rap and slogan for the new prez..

PokerOwned God
    At least Obama is old enough to play poker, I don't think lilg meets that criteria.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    BOB DOLE BOB DOLE BOB DOLE.....whoops sorry wrong thread.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'd take a couple of good Occupiers over any of the politicians mentioned in this thread any day! Republicans and Democrats, that's the problem with the USA and I wish the two of them that keep finger pointing at each other would get it all over with, so the rest of us can start doing something about the mess. The posts in this thread from my fellow countrymen don't give me much confidence though.

And to answer the original poster's question, I would much much much more want to hang out for a day with Lilg than any of those jokers in Washington DC, least of all our Fearless Leader.
    Last edited by Tiarra; 11-25-2011 at 05:48 AM.

PokerOwned God
    the answer is dont pay our debt, dont let anyone else in, stop sending jobs and money our of this country - we have enough resources to cover ourselves so we can get our country rolling again - oh and by the way Obama will not allow the Canadian pipeline so we still have to depend on foreign oil - the Canadians will sell it to China soon he promised us alot and did not a thing to help and as said previously for two years he had democratic congress so he could of passed any bill

Private
    clinton

Elite PokerOwned Member
    anybody from china wud be better they own the usa anyway

Private
    Obama

Banned
    bush was a moron, complete idiot...obama got osama!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast