Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60975.51

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: LEGAL! oh yeah!

Experienced Member
    Lol what the fuck mariwana you for real legal!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jdot81 View Post
    I heard the feds are freaking out and there gonna start trapping once people get comfortable so .
    This is what interests me. Medical marijuana has a lot more grounding than this. I don't see how the Feds won't crack down on this shit, as they have all the power needed under the Constitution to do so.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I'd rather be able to purchase firearms than a overrated bag of mary jane
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjones007 View Post
    and they still cant straighten out the poker mess, but they can accomplish this.
    2 separate governing bodies, one state, one federal. N there r states/districts thatre working on intrastate poker currently.

Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    We just passed the ballot here in Ma., for medical use and of course we are way behind in actually figuring out how to do it.I asked my doctor if he would have a problem giving me a script for it.He said no problem,but i would have to take you off all of your pain meds.(3 fractured vertabrae).When he saw my jaw drop he said "just kidding with you" I,ll get you set up.i was so mad when i left i keyed the shit out of his brand new Caddy,LOL......
    So he says hell take care of u yet u still mess w/his property, makes sense to me. Thats the lowest thing u can do to someone is fk w/their property, be a man n confront whoever wrongs u, dont screw w/their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSayBeauxm View Post
    This is what interests me. Medical marijuana has a lot more grounding than this. I don't see how the Feds won't crack down on this shit, as they have all the power needed under the Constitution to do so.
    Theyll crack down, the same way they do w/the medical dispensaries. If someone is taking too many liberties or for whatever reason they want to theyll bust a few of em. The shops will pay their fines(if they can afford em) n open back up sooner or later depending on if they think its worth their time n money.

Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    I'd rather be able to purchase firearms than a overrated bag of mary jane
    Since when has it been illegal for u to purchase firearms?

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Wish it were legal here.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! No fair !!!!!!!! Feel like moving...

PokerOwned Pro
    Does everyone understand how this is essentially the same concept that started the Civil War? I am in favor of legalizing all drugs (not just marijuana) but I don't see how the federal government can allow states to do this. If they do, they are basically allowing the states to decide any issue via ballot measures.

it's not a good thing!

it's great!but here is nv it;s not legal

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerprio View Post
    for this i love obammaa:-))
    It would have been the same if Romney won, it wasnt anything to do with Obama. Yes those were blue states, but still it would have happened anyway.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    It will be legal everywhere soon enough. Eventually the govt is going to have to cut their losses and focus on more important things.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast