Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63942.64

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i always lose mxm

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    If I add up ALL the redemptions I've received on Carbon and then compare them to my current bankroll on Carbon......well........let's just say I don't wanna talk about it!!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Becareful since they might have let you win back your earnings on purpose so they can routinely steal $50 from you... Doesn't sound like much but if you have 2-3 plrs who yield constant downgrades, then it get's to be a big deal.

PokerOwned God
    Lol, great story, but keep careful with your job...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    haha Eqg I go through big swings so 50 is a drop in the bucket. At this game 5 bills to a K win or lose is possible in a night. So far in two sessions and Ive seen 20 players so my file/notes are building that it would even make the notemaster drywall be proud. Its very tight game and is very interesting. Its 90% Taiwanese players and they play be the math mostly so its a tight game where reraises mean something. I have learned a lot and have suffered some bad beats in the two sessions that Im like 75 up but two hands make the difference of being 1200 up. Since Im more of a live player Ive always argued that beats happen just as frequent live then online but less noticeable because of less hands. What Ive experienced and what others have been beat at the table Im for sure convinced live play mimics the beats as online.

I for sure got to be careful about not sleeping before work. I have a lot of professional responsibilities and Im on contract and Im within a few weeks of earning a year extension till June of 2013. BUT Its 4:30 and Im taking a 4 hour nap and Im hitting the new Wed. night game they are spreading.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Marly

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    haha Eqg I go through big swings so 50 is a drop in the bucket. At this game 5 bills to a K win or lose is possible in a night. So far in two sessions and Ive seen 20 players so my file/notes are building that it would even make the notemaster drywall be proud. Its very tight game and is very interesting. Its 90% Taiwanese players and they play be the math mostly so its a tight game where reraises mean something. I have learned a lot and have suffered some bad beats in the two sessions that Im like 75 up but two hands make the difference of being 1200 up. Since Im more of a live player Ive always argued that beats happen just as frequent live then online but less noticeable because of less hands. What Ive experienced and what others have been beat at the table Im for sure convinced live play mimics the beats as online.

I for sure got to be careful about not sleeping before work. I have a lot of professional responsibilities and Im on contract and Im within a few weeks of earning a year extension till June of 2013. BUT Its 4:30 and Im taking a 4 hour nap and Im hitting the new Wed. night game they are spreading.
    Well, good luck! You know what to do!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hahah sometimes I think I know, but I dont ....anyway nap is done and I need to gas up the motorcycle and head to the South side of town.

Goal is to play super tight and grind up and bail at 12:30 am to get some sleep. I really like this game as its very friendly and I learn something about my foes every time and I look forward to growing my game.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Very intersting story. GL to you, get the bucks from the Taiwanese, lol.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Man pulled another all nighter. It was great. Same players with a few new maniacs in the mix. I started off bad and had to rebuy a few times. I was stuck about 700 the whole night and I hit a magical hand around 5 am. Had 8 5 of diamonds in BB and was able to limp. Flop came 8S 6D 4D ...guy bet out and went for the ride. Another guy joined. 7 C on turn gave me the straight with the flush draw. The guy pushes but he was on mega-tilt after suffering 2 back to back beats. The nuts was the 5 - 9 but discounted that due to his tilt. He pushes 3 bills or so and I had him covered. He flips over 10 5 for a tie staight....the river came the ace of diamonds giving me a 800 pot and a few hundie profit for the night. I sealed up tight and walked out ahead when I was stuck for almost 7 hours. I love this game as the information on the regulars is piling up and Im starting to see alot of trends. Im hitting the hay for 14 hours of sleep and get to play tomorrow night with no work the next day. A new girl player joined the game and she is by far the best player Ive seen. I cant say their names so I make nickname up and she is the black widow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast