Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.91

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    hell yeah man good shit

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    wow, i havent read this thread in a year... and i forgot what it was about. Everytime i see this thread bumped, i just assumed it was a story about someone laying down AA... LOL, and i have the second comment in here. WOW

anyways, goodjob... BBBBBBBBC badge AWARDED!!!!!!!
    Thanks Poke, hope later today will be better for ya man.....................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im with yeah. both wife and i do smoke and its been way to long. good luck to all who try

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    As of last night I quit smoking cigs. what made all this go down was I went outside as I always have to smoke and my daughter came out and said "daddy can you quit smoking", and I said wow ummm why?? She said "becasue I love you and don't want you to get hurt". I right then had a half a cig left threw it into the trash went into the house and told wifey I am done. I had 3 more packs still and told her to give em away.

So I know it is only been 24 hours but I really don't feel any urge, my worst fear was when I cracked a beer but I still feel fine. So wish me luck peeps
    Fantastic for you man. It is an insipid drug that collars millions and is a hard nut to crack. Best of Luck to you in the endeavor

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Fantastic for you man. It is an insipid drug that collars millions and is a hard nut to crack. Best of Luck to you in the endeavor
    yesterday marked a year for me, so never going back

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

GLLL DRY ,, I THINK u can do it and u SHOILD........ u mite have setbacks,,, but keeep trying until u do.!............. but get stamp first LOLOL

PokerOwned God
    well a year that is great did you gain weight during that year

Banned
    I'm seven and a half months. I quit cold turkey. I had to quit drinking for a couple weeks but after that I was fine. Good Luck, you just got to want to. Sounds like you have the proper motivation.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    great job!! i wish i could quit!! i quit everything else, this is the last bad habit!! one day i will give it up also!! probably when they got to 10 bucks a pack!

I'm glad I don't smoke. If I did, I'd probably being smoking a cig between every loss and suckout at the table. lol Good for you for putting them down! It isn't easy. That's for sure.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast