Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62935.35

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Shit I just got burned. Someone call a doctor

So now that the election is getting close again because of FUCKIN EMAILS, I feel the need to update people on the legal action currently facing Donald Trump.

So Donald Trump's next court date for raping a 13 yr old is a couple of weeks away on Dec 16th and here is an Affidavit by verified former Epstein employee who admits to soliciting child victim & witnessing Donald Trump rape her. (Images are too hard to read so ill post links)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

So yes remember when people are getting on their high horse about FUCKIN EMAILS (that she was already cleared off btw) that Donald Trump along with being the least qualified candidate in history is also likely a rapist peado.

Trump for Prez. <3 ya prawns!!!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    GG, go away

Greengiant just for shits and giggles give me 3 reasons why you support Trump.

You arent allowed the actual only reason you do which is that you are in love with Poof so just agree with her.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    GG is in love with poof?

Honestly I see through Trumps lies, I don't believe a word Trump says. If he wins and becomes President, I can see it now... Business as usual. So truth I am not a real die hard Trump supporter. I just like messing around just as much as I do with the die-hard Hillary supporters because I hatee "The Donald" justa s much. I am not an evil person Mr. Prawney . I truly in my soft-gentle heart care so much about all citizens in America and everyone in the world for that matter, I cannot say 1 good word about Trump because I don't believe him when he says things such as, "I love the Blacks" please vote for me... I wish Peace and harmony for the world, amen.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

So what you are saying is seen as tho i wouldnt let you use "because Poof" as a reason you have nothing.

Trump is going to make America GREAT Again!

Killary cheated, she got questions from the debate early so she could prepare, she calls the general public all kinds of names depending on which age group and she kills ppl who help her. Sounds like a good vote.

@Prawney what lol. I have no idea what that is suppose to mean.... Please type again in GreenGiant talk, thanks.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast