Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59038.81

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    thanks for clearing that up ricki

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That is rivs opinion but prawney knows a lot more than the average person who was born here.

Quote Originally Posted by emilbiz View Post
    That is rivs opinion but prawney knows a lot more than the average person who was born here.
    I agree prawney is Young and not born in the US and still takes the time to read and watch a lot of things and is more interested and knows a lot more than people his age who are brought up here,,, and know nothing and don't care to learn anything about how things work. At least he is interested enough to care!

If i was PRO NO LAWS AGAINST GUNS, then someone like trogers from a family of gun traders would be more on board with what i say

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol you always bring up gun laws prawn. I think you are as smart as ricki when it comes to politics(just my opinion). Its not worth my time arguing with someone who has a closed mind.

I only bring up guns because it was that moment you decided that i didnt know what i was talking about.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Don't touch my guns prawney

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    lol you always bring up gun laws prawn. I think you are as smart as ricki when it comes to politics(just my opinion). Its not worth my time arguing with someone who has a closed mind.
    How did I get in this post?lol only maybe cuz you know My Views are closer to Prawney,s on most of these political issues. I just can't wait for this election to be over already. I have never talked about guns with you T Rogers ever LOL and we probably should keep it that way cuz we probably wouldn't agree on that issue either LOL okay I am retiring from political conversation for the night!! Going to go Focus I'm taking some bad beats now LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    No that was the moment I got tired of reading your political comments in chat on a poker fourm. It just so happened to be something i know a lot about. My problem with you is you never bring me stats(not talking about just guns), you just ramble your veiws like OC talking about one of his shit sports teams

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    Its not worth my time arguing with someone who has a closed mind.
    This is such a lol comment. Mainly for the fact you refer to one candidate as "killary" so clearly you have an open mind. I legit dont get the Killary thing you have bought into. Either you are talking about the crazy conspiracy that clintons have been behind a huge campaign of killing people against them or you buy into the false theory that Hillary is at fault for Benghazi. I mean both make you stupid but which one do you claim?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast