Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59294.01

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    Ricki-"I don't even understand this statement"

This does not surprise me
    I guess I am done communicating with you and you being sarcastic at me anything I even say I am done talking about it you don't even have to respond to me anymore if you didn't understand what I meant

PokerOwned Demi-God
    "The chicago arguement is legit the most hysterical arguement i ever heard. Imagine a huge land mass with little to no gun restrictions and then imagine a small area inside that land mass. HOW WILL THEY EVER GET GUNS THERE???????? I exaggerate alot when im ranting but im on record that im not against single fire rifles and shotguns. Yeah I know you are a gun guy and will find the flaws in that but whatever, we all know on this subject you are just looking out for your own money, literally."

Your stupid when you bring it around to money. I dont make enough to matter, more like a hobby(I bought and resold a record player once,made 250$, Im not a record player seller). Also, you miss the hole point on my Chicago statement. I dont think you exaggerate and also dont think you could show me the difference between a single shot rifle or for that matter tell the diff between a rifle and shotgun(so how do you know enough to determine whats legal or not?) . Im done talking about this subject because like I said last night gun laws are not changing(even Killery said she would only put minor restrictions). If you want to pick another subject that maybe you have more knowledge on Im down to here your views(probley even agree on something). I dont no why you cant get off the gun thing.

God it has been so long since I got drunk and incited a riot. Forgot how much god damn fun it is.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

I apologise for my drunken remarks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol im going to take that as sarcasm but if its not then im going to take it as Ricki apologizing to me also since she was your shadow last night.

Gimme back....gimme back.....gimme back my bullets. Way to go riv starting shit lol

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Rigged!!!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Gimme back....gimme back.....gimme back my bullets. Way to go riv starting shit lol
    Hi Drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    Hi Drywall.
    HI and wtf lol bears suck candidates suck......

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    HI and wtf lol bears suck candidates suck......
    Yes our Bears suck and both of our candidates suck even more, but we got the Cubs baby!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast