Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64095.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    FOX news doesn't bug me, the people that watch such biased news... well.... Unfortunately most news organizations aren't really reporting news, they are just providing crappy commentary instead of reporting facts. CNN doesn't even have an investigative news department anymore. And that is apparently the trend with all US news organizations. Sadly John Stewart and Colbert seem to have the most informative news right now. I'm just over it though. I'm sick of the ignorance all around in this country.
    much as it pains me to say this but ^^^ she gets it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    yeah I agree with this also

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    your an idiot
    I bet your married to a mean a@s woman who treats you like crap cause your the RUDEST person I have ever met. And not only that, not everyone thinks the same way as you or knows the same things as you but thats no reason to belittle people in life. You really ought to keep rude comments to yourself. Thank you.

PokerOwned God
    I stopped watching CNN a couple of years ago - started watching Fox News instead - one gives left opinion and one gives the right - I find them informative - the other news stations only tough on the surface

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    They are republican, thus biased. CNN does the same shit. The difference is you can't trust republicans to play fair. That's how they get rich.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    They are republican, thus biased. CNN does the same shit. The difference is you can't trust republicans to play fair. That's how they get rich.
    LOL! Republicans hate playing by the rules. If they were still kids they'd be the ones who'd always use cheat codes to win.
    If any of you watch Rachel Maddow, she really does have fun poking fun at republicans. After the shutdown and voter suppression attempts, I wonder how many get reelected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12