Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61502.24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booze for work

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike7734 View Post
    well when u figure almost 90 percent of church goers are going to hell because they live by mans traditions and not yahwehs laws u kinda look at the things that this world reject and think hell they might not be so bad afterall. I was studing to be a pastor 2 years ago but when i read his word and figure out im going to hell for more than one thing living completely sober, WTF???
    cant go there if you dont believe in the place
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    First moose n now religion, wtf is going on here!

Oh i do believe in heaven and hell. Heaven will last for eternity and in hell u will be consumed by fire and brimstone and be destroyed instantly.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by mike7734 View Post
    Oh i do believe in heaven and hell. Heaven will last for eternity and in hell u will be consumed by fire and brimstone and be destroyed instantly.
    I believe in the tooth fairy, he once put a five spot after I lost a few back in 84'..

yrm.org

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ive tried it once, i wooke up all and drank abit b4 work.. believe me its not good as it sound...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you tried this program or just a few before work? Are u a dependent drunk? I thnk these dudes have a much different situation...

I have seen personally myself drugs tear me and my wife apart and my twin brother got f@cked up on dope. I have always been there for both and I like to drink but I stick by my word, pay my bills and I am a single parent of both my kids so if u really want to labelize someone as a piece of shit then think about this theres no one sin greater than the other, one unforgiven sin will send u straight to hell.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what about if you have like 3578 sins?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12