hears a copy of a convo with pike boy bare in mind he lost a 1k bet and not paid for a day

pikeboy412: u said you wanted double or nothing
Me: this is takeing the mick now its been 1 day and no points
Me: i thort we didnt need escrow cos people is clearly capableof saying if they have them or they dont but clearly your not
Me: i have no points i am now a day late on a loan because i was xpecting you to pay up and you havnt
pikeboy412: U SAID YOU WANTED TO DOUBLE ON ANOTHER GAME THEN I GO TO POGO AND YOU
Me: this is takeing the mick now its been 1 day and no points
Me: i thort we didnt need escrow cos people is clearly capableof saying if they have them or they dont but clearly your not
Me: i have no points i am now a day late on a loan because i was xpecting you to pay up and you havnt
pikeboy412: U SAID YOU WANTED TO DOUBLE ON ANOTHER GAME THEN I GO TO POGO AND YOU SAY YOU DONT WANT TO NOW...
Me: cos i had no time
pikeboy412: f*** OUT OF HERE, YOU ARE NOT
pikeboy412: AND YOU ARENT ON DEFAULT CAUSE OF ME
Me: no it was in market
pikeboy412: AND YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING WITH I O U'S
pikeboy412: DONTPLAY
Me: always... tell me 1 game i have played and finished on a iou
AND YOU LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME CAUSE YOU WERE LOSING AND THEN ONLY CAME BACK CAUSE I TYPED NEVER AGAIN
Me: wtf
Me: i lost conection
pikeboy412: AND TO BE HONEST I WAS CLICKING ON ANYTHING CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERENT COMING BACK
Me: no i lost conection
pikeboy412: IM NOT PLAYING AGAIN TIL WE PUT IN ESCROW CAUSE YOUR TOO SNEAKY
pikeboy412: WITH THE GAMES
pikeboy412: BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME TRYING TO HUSTLE ME
Me: you take for ever going there you have problems with the games
Me: hustle you how the f*** am i hustleing you if you havnt rearlised your the 1 who owes ME! POINTS
Me: i we you f*** ALL
Me: you OWE me
Me: not the other way roun so dont put that garbige on me
pikeboy412: I DONT OWE YOU SHIT
pikeboy412: GL FAKE HUSTLER
Me: wtf
Me: what about 1k from yesteday
pikeboy412: WTF IS RIGHT
Me: you just gona f*** of with it then
Me: ?
do you plan on paying what you owe from yesterday or has your "girlfrend"/ mom not turned up yet
Me: you got 3 minutese to give reasonable reason like i dont have points by end of the day or i am a prick and dont give a f***