Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63047.2

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    cheat how the hell did i cheat i was gone once cos i lost conection you chose to carey on playing instead of wait for me to returnand i was back in 2 minutes how can you cheat when its all done throgh a computer hey its simple you lost a bet you didnt pay back straght away when i started moaning at you about where my points are you had a temper tantrum and said right your not geting your points now

PokerOwned Pro
    this is why i do not get involved in trading points at all seems too much anomosity

TON is Gone.
    Repeating this BBNO3 because it appaently did not sink in the first time. PAY ATTENTION!

Perhaps if YOUR OWN reputation here were a little better people might be more inclined to take you seriously here.

Perhaps if you were not behaving like a petulant little child from the outset of this little drama, more people would have taken an interest in seeing your point of view.

And finaly (and maybe formost), perhaps if YOU had USED the tools provided to you on this site you would not be in this situation in the first place.

You can get GET STUFFED with the "if it were your points" routine too asshole because even there you miss the point you see...... anyone with half a brain (a little more then you seem to have) would not put themsleves in this situation in the first place.

Take it as a lesson learned and walk away.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Can I get 5 points for posting in this thread?

Really though, bet and if you lose pay debts, if he cheated don't bet with him again. Seems like 1k is a cheap lesson learned.

lol.JustSayn...................................... .............................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Master
    u pay for my trees your right but i didnt cheat nd cant cheat due to the fact its done throgh a computer but yea if you loos a bet you should pay it witch pike is to much of a prick he dont understand pay back what you owe so if he cant understand that from me and my threads he clearly wont understand that by other people of the poker comunity

Banned
    Looks like your not getting paid homie lol.

What game was you guys playing anyway?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat2 View Post
    this is why i do not get involved in trading points at all seems too much anomosity
    Some people make it harder than what it is, I have traded thousands of points sine becoming a member last month, no troubles at all. Was even paid for a bet for something off the site (SuperBowl)

PokerOwned Veteran
    idk why people play pogo in the first place, just saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by upay4mytreez View Post
    idk why people play pogo in the first place, just saying.
    Hey! I have an account there lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast