Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63414.25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by peck85 View Post
    No one started to say anything to you until you kept going on and on about not getting a stake or a trade... If someone wants to stake you or give u a loan or trade with you then they would have done it... Then after you kept going on about how low all of us are and that we are all "bingo players" for not giving you what u want that is when everyone started in on you... but I guess w/e keep digging yourself deeper cause everyone in chat saw how it went... you are just making it worse and making yourself look bad at the same time... GL.
    To the seasoned vet w/9 bux profit..your advice not taken nor needed. I was calling the pros in a wsop replay on youtube bingo players for the record. Sorry if you took it to heart & assumed I was referring to the PO players. Over n Out

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    To the seasoned vet w/9 bux profit..your advice not taken nor needed. I was calling the pros in a wsop replay on youtube bingo players for the record. Sorry if you took it to heart & assumed I was referring to the PO players. Over n Out
    I don't take offense to anything coming from you.. just stating a fact, and I don't have a lot of profit on here because they shut down the site I played on so have not played a PO free roll for ever unlike u who begs for points to play and only has 27 profit. not much better if u ask me... and don't make threads if u don't want to hear what other people have to say about it.. I come to this site to BS with people I like and watch the drama that people like you create every day then cry victim when people say anything to you like my own personal soap opera thank you for the free entertainment... ps azreal I don't get 5 points for posting in forums so please don't delete or give me infractions as I am not abusing or spamming to get points thanks
    Last edited by peck85; 09-06-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by peck85 View Post
    I don't take offense to anything coming from you.. just stating a fact, and I don't have a lot of profit on here because they shut down the site I played on so have not played a PO free roll for ever unlike u who begs for points to play and only has 27 profit. not much better if u ask me... and don't make threads if u don't want to hear what other people have to say about it.. I come to this site to BS with people I like and watch the drama that people like you create every day then cry victim when people say anything to you like my own personal soap opera thank you for the free entertainment... ps azreal I don't get 5 points for posting in forums so please don't delete or give me infractions as I am not abusing or spamming to get points thanks
    You are mental indeed. GL with that. Also I'm not here everyday by a long shot & don't beg for points LMFAO.. Hardly ever have problems in chat until the weirdos come out wanting a "forum soap" & create their own script as you have been doing from the time u popped up today. Dont have much more to say to you other than you are completely delusional & your soap opera ends here. Stop playing tag w/me and do us both a favor and shhhh

@Rambler: You do not accept PM's and my chat ban has expired 2,3 times by now. Do your job guy wtf...I sense you will be the next Michman although Mich did nothing wrong, you wise sir have abused your hammer time.

PokerOwned God
    such a waSTE OF time with all this drama over chat banning and stuff here to play poker

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What did I take away from this thread? Post Stakes and Trades in channel two or in a thread. Truthfully, that seems much easier to keep up with anyway. The chat can move quite quickly in channel one sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    What did I take away from this thread? Post Stakes and Trades in channel two or in a thread. Truthfully, that seems much easier to keep up with anyway. The chat can move quite quickly in channel one sometimes.
    looks like you got more out of this thread than the OP, I am glad it served a service to someone, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12