Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Seasoned Veteran

Angry Amazon Trail Offers - Warning

So I signed up for the free 30 day Amazon Prime offer and streamed it through my Xbox. Yesterday I saw a draft pending on my bank account for 108.00 from Amazon along with a daily overdraft fee of 36.00 cause the money wasn't there to begin with. I called Amazon and they agreed to refund the money. Of course I am not getting the NSF fees refunded and it will take a few days for the refund to appear so I can add a few more of those NSF fees to that total. The ad on Amazon clearly states you WILL NOT be charged during the trial and can cancel anytime. Just thought I would caution everyone. They never asked me for my credit card info but it was already on my Amazon account from past merchandise I ordered. LESSON LEARNED.

yes be careful when you do stuff like that. Also, thanks for the warning to us!

i have NEVER had an issue with ANY of the amazon/amazon based offers, when you sign up and opt in for amazon prime it auto selects renew, simply opting out of this in the account selection screen solves the problem and gfives u your full month of prime features :/

in short the offer is not at fault here you are for lacking the common sense to check to see if the subscription was an auto renewal or not
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

some give a "free" 7 days or even a free month but you have to make sure you cancel it before that time is up
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Seasoned Veteran
    I've signed up for Amazon prime and then cancelled before the charge more times than I can even count. Anyways, anytime you sign up for ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, it's a good idea to make note of the fine print.

I neeeed points fuk man

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    some give a "free" 7 days or even a free month but you have to make sure you cancel it before that time is up
    and thyt don't make it easy to cancel don't wait to last minute