Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.2

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zab he told me he would like a chance to redeem himself he misses the site is all

I mean its ur choice so its up to you swc security is really bad he said he made a mistake and knows he did

PokerOwned Master
    If he scammed then he is not welcome here if he only spammed then whutever anyone deserves a second chance but as i said if he scammed then its a big NO from me

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PokermanROD View Post
    Zab he told me he would like a chance to redeem himself he misses the site is all

I mean its ur choice so its up to you swc security is really bad he said he made a mistake and knows he did
    He should start by paying people back that he owes.. Everything starts with that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

well the only person he owes is ebay and that is 20 dollars and he intends on doing that he always paid before so i mean when u say people I dont know what u are talking about and by the way gametime74 has owed him 20 dollars for 5 months now

PokerOwned God
    cant believe i wasted the years from 2008 to 2012 of April--- where the hell was i if PO was here... lol wonder what the first ever freeroll was and for how much, and how many players lol i bet $10, and 12 players. lol proly way huger

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    From what i remember.. He went on a rant, starting promoting other sites and trashing this site..

So what's changed since then?
    yes he was promoting swc and sayin alot of foul things about po and you, so i think he got what he was lookin for

PokerOwned Pro
    Didnt he make a thread about not staking him bc he is irresponsible with money and somehow he still gets stakes/loans?

..maybe im mistaken

*also the "this guy owes me money. so why should i pay this other guy" argument is ridiculous. Don't correct scumbags by being one.
    Last edited by oVITOo; 04-24-2013 at 11:51 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    but is promoting SWC really promoting another site? i mean anyone seen chat the last month or 2? not a day goes by people arent talking about it. its not really a site, its a network sorta, just one that PO doesnt have fr's in. it's sorta like if people were promoting BCP 3 weeks ago before PO had got onto there. Same thing imo
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

where do u people come up with this has nothing to do with him owing people he was bad talking the site he has always paid until he got banned and the only one he owes is ebay and it is 20 dollars which by the way gametime owes allen799 the same

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    Didnt he make a thread about not staking him bc he is irresponsible with money and somehow he still gets stakes/loans?

..maybe im mistaken

*also the "this guy owes me money. so why should i pay this other guy" argument is ridiculous. Don't correct scumbags by being one.
    yeah im pretty sure that was him

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast