Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59763.93

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i never played at Blackchip poker, i may have to check it out now
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    Done, thanks.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

BUMP
    It is sure to be a good time and the more the merrier.

yes

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sounds good but I have no account there to play

Quote Originally Posted by motoconcho1 View Post
    sounds good but I have no account there to play
    If you open one, you can do the survey and get in the game...

Pooffy I'm happy I can play this now

Awesome Steph, it will be a good time

sounds good

PokerOwned God
    When I first started this online poker, I was confused. Not sure looking everywhere for the pw for the games listed in carbon. So many. That's how I found this site. By searching. Anyways, I did more searching for the other games going on in carbon, including cardschat. I was a member for a minute. I looked for more as I could not get enough. Well, guess I found a site that was'nt legit and is showing pw sharing or some crap. IDK. Had no clue. But I can say this, I never entered or shared a pw to a tourney on any network without earing my way into the tourney if it was pw or coupon entry.
    So the next day I login to cardschat, says user ban. Never been ban for anything from anywhere. I messge cardschat, and they answered very quickly. Emails back n forth for a day or so when i hear no more.
    Writing this maybe hoping someone can help me. Asking alot, but I am involved in alot of the poker forums, especially those with the merge network. And to be a part of cardschat is what I am hoping for.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast