Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.81

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    get to a faster connections

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    that does make a huge difference in your comp speed, now it is a issue of your wireless router............ I am assuming your tower is connected to it's own cable line?
    Ya but.. it shows shit like my ipad connected, and that thing is shut down..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    And the fix is?
    Running into this problem could mean a new router or just a reset of modem and router. On the other hand if your comp is cramped with files and other things this could lead to a weaker connection hince mabey a comp clean out is needed and if it's bad may need to just bakup your files and do a factory restore (I am not recommending you do this as seeing you mite have a lot of important things).

I do recommend looking into a new router because I also ran into this with a brand new router we got and it was poor had weak connect and couldn't hold a connetion very long

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    that does make a huge difference in your comp speed, now it is a issue of your wireless router............ I am assuming your tower is connected to it's own cable line?
    I would agree, and netgear sukz for that application....again, GET A NEW ROUTER...linksys or the one that starts with B

PokerOwned Veteran
    Try right clicking the bottom right hand side 2 computers showing your connected to internet thingy, and hit Diagnose and Repair, on the computer thats running slow, shld be able to get a diff ip kinda thingy, and try obv to reinstall the drivers. then check setting to make sure that theres no MaxIn Max Out on the router

Quote Originally Posted by pokerbrat12 View Post
    Running into this problem could mean a new router or just a reset of modem and router. On the other hand if your comp is cramped with files and other things this could lead to a weaker connection hince mabey a comp clean out is needed and if it's bad may need to just bakup your files and do a factory restore (I am not recommending you do this as seeing you mite have a lot of important things).

I do recommend looking into a new router because I also ran into this with a brand new router we got and it was poor had weak connect and couldn't hold a connetion very long
    I agree, just cause you bought a new one doesnt mean it couldnt be bad..also how far away are u when this happens?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by ExamOver View Post
    Try right clicking the bottom right hand side 2 computers showing your connected to internet thingy, and hit Diagnose and Repair, on the computer thats running slow, shld be able to get a diff ip kinda thingy, and try obv to reinstall the drivers. then check setting to make sure that theres no MaxIn Max Out on the router

No option
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerchamp89 View Post
    you should get the belkin router gaurentee you wont have that issue you anymore
    yeh that's it

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I agree, just cause you bought a new one doesnt mean it couldnt be bad..also how far away are u when this happens?
    PC1 -= Router =- PC2 All within 8 feet of each other

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Are you sure you are connecting to your network and not the neighbors, that was my son's issue with his iwhatever....
    sorry you are male, I have to ask
    LMAO! Pooffy
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast