Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63521.22

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Has happened to us all for sure. Can change it up and strategize and play hands differently is wut I do but in the end it's all on how the hand gets played out and not necessarily if you have the best hand or not.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Seasoned Veteran
    I love to play, and I too love to see AK lose, especially when it is to something like 7 2 off.

PokerOwned Pro
    I wouldnt shove with AK in cash games unless I have reads on players.

i always have a bad beat with AK vs AQ :|

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good hand jejejee bald tom play that hand did not know but it does not earn all

lee
    PokerOwned Veteran
    the most elusive in the strength of the hand. I do not think you fold from the moment you hit a tilt because someone got 2 pair on the river ....

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    no....but im not a AK maniac, there are higher hands then AA and KK, and sometimes people dont seem to realize it....just that...........
    That,s such a stupid comment,any pct.pair is statistically better than ace king.Would you play pct. 2s against ace king?

Banned
    AK is a strong hand, but its really the same as any other strong hand until you hit, otherwise very possible for ak to loose to another hand... although in small table games ak is a very dominant hand

Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    That,s such a stupid comment,any pct.pair is statistically better than ace king.Would you play pct. 2s against ace king?
    haha...u funny......xDD........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    AK loses a lot. People seem to think it's unbeatable and over play it after the flop.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast