Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.06

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Well, limping in is a viable strategy some of the time, just as being aggressive is as well. But loose aggressive players are everywhere in freerolls because they have nothing invested, it is a different story at a live tournament where you have a couple of hundred dollars invested, but even there you find that guy who thinks he is online in a freebie...usually they are busted pretty quick.

PokerOwned Pro
    because limping in is weak and you never give chances, you take chances. raising is always effective as long as your in control and playing correctly, which also means raising and folding against all in .

PokerOwned Veteran
    limping comes off as weak and usually you get put in some tough situations when you limp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Some people raise everyhand because its a freeroll and they dont care!

Seasoned Veteran
    Ignorance is bliss in some peoples' world.

Being very aggressive at the table during a cash game... I think it's just one of the latest strategies. Suit me fine. I like an overly aggressive player at my tables so I can slam him on the river.

Seasoned Veteran
    When people aren't playing with their own money, some of them just don't give a sh*t. They get bored, they get stupid, they don't know what they're doing. It will catch up with them in the long run. But it can be a real annoyance until it does...

PokerOwned Veteran
    let people continue to raise most online players raise more to intimidate you and force you to fold

PokerOwned Veteran
    just play smart and maybe re raise every now and then and you will be successful the majority of online players raise more bc you cant see them and cant gain any tells

PokerOwned Veteran
    which site do you guys think is better for paying out bovada or ACR. Im trying to figure this out bc im planning in a freeroll tonight and don't want to waste my time if they wont pay out

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast