Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62924.59

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Because they are donks and will probably not last long in the game. raising every hand is just bad.

Experienced Member
    in low stakes, if you know they will fold more often than they will call/raise, you are already in the green with this strategy

People raise a very wide range when they are drunk or playing stakes below what they used to play before busting and having to go down, or just because they're tilting. Wait for good cards to put a lot of money in against them, but widen your 3bet range.

Seasoned Veteran
    Being short stacked makes it impossible to play in games like that limitwise. No limit at least it can make it easier to add some chips when trying to double up.

Well in my opinion high stack players raise all the time cause they can easily get the blinds no problem,but low stack raising every hand thts just no reason for that and that usually means they are not that serious about playing any strategy what so ever .
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned God
    yeah they try to get you to fold especially when the blinds are high

PokerOwned Veteran
    If I dont raise every hand preflop some donkey is gonna slide in and beat my big hand. Converseily, if you do call the big bet with crap chances are ur gonna lose so like BK Have it ur way! come get some baby! RAISE IT UP

PokerOwned Veteran
    and that would be why youve cashed 6 bucks in over a year. You sir are completely backwards but shhhhhh dont tell no one.

Seasoned Veteran
    well i don't raise and stiill can't win. but we all know this, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    they raise cuz they have the option to do so. plus u cant win if u dont play. pussies limp in.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast