Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68421.29

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    you could do who is more annoying instead lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am the worst player of this website.
    Hardly become in the money with the freerolls.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    i agree i dont think alheart should be on that list

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by panthers63 View Post
    that is a long list.. plz delete allheart

Ditto.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Top 50, more accurate, longer list. Moved some people around and added a bunch. Probably still missing some:

1. sweethang
    2. cat
    3. PrOzAk4MeToDaY
    4. bodonkey
    5. chipcollectorray
    6. PanlickTrollbate
    7. mommahud
    8. cprlOriley
    9. doctorjack
    10. BigBadJohn
    11. NO9NOJNOKNOH
    12. myriamandmax
    13. Swordcall
    14. Treegod
    15. jerseytime
    16. chefdd
    17. Raisingh3ll
    18. Dalsue
    19. dimebags
    20. aaces
    21. jdubfishin
    22. lilg
    23. pokertony
    24. studman
    25. dipstick2
    26. JohnBrazon
    27. Th3HoWhisperer
    28 blackplanet
    29. poolshark13
    30. mintchocochip
    31. foldmachine
    32. stonefaceAA
    33. smedel21
    34. xundeadx
    35. wheatie
    36. pokerponed
    37. litton
    38. hardfarter
    39. fkcudaw0rld
    40. donkeysin
    41. plutogon
    42. JBD
    43. Hopsnbarley28
    44. roy22284
    45. ducku408
    46. rrickir
    47. cookmanc
    48. sprocket
    49. malibu
    50. allheart
    definitely a couple players on here that could be swapped out for 'benjigabby/stakingaces', and 'iamyourgod'

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    thats half the players here!! yikes!!

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    lets face it ..it really does come down to who merge wants to win ~ outta our hands really Attachment 1963
    not really!! u got so many idiots that play junk fking cards!! and of course they are gonna hit 25% of the time!! i saw dude play at K2, J3 like u play would those hands NOT!! they are just dumb ass players!! merge has nothing to do with that!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    not really!! u got so many idiots that play junk fking cards!! and of course they are gonna hit 25% of the time!! i saw dude play at K2, J3 like u play would those hands NOT!! they are just dumb ass players!! merge has nothing to do with that!
    The new aces!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Lmao i think its just fucking funny kid i don't give a rats ass or a fucking flying fuck if you put me on your little fucking kiddie santa list bitch to fucking funny you really are some kind of kid your not shit no 1 is the shit here lol we all play the gamee it dont fucking matter who wins go and play and fucking win fucking kids.Imma keep on keepin on dumb bastard!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Lmao i think its just fucking funny kid i don't give a rats ass or a fucking flying fuck if you put me on your little fucking kiddie santa list bitch to fucking funny you really are some kind of kid your not shit no 1 is the shit here lol we all play the gamee it dont fucking matter who wins go and play and fucking win fucking kids.Imma keep on keepin on dumb bastard!!!!

Well you handled that well, and your statement was so eloquently stated. He problably put you on the list because you seem to have the main intent on getting your money in bad and sucking out at least 3 times a tourney before you bust out. Your like the Robin Hood of PO, you suck-out from the solid, and donate to the fish so they can survive and splash around in pots and muck up the gameplay at the table for rounds to come.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast