Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68651.86

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    Poofs and I didn't make Az's poker wimmins list. I can only assume this is because we were barefoot in the kitchen making him sammiches,
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    a lot people make it matter, who cares, I just play for fun, but it is hard to have fun when someone is always criticizing your game!!!
    ^^^this, it really doesn't matter. I play for fun as well and could care less what the self proclaimed pros here say.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    it is realy bad player!it is zipper?!who said it?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    Poofs and I didn't make Az's poker wimmins list. I can only assume this is because we were barefoot in the kitchen making him sammiches, or possibly because Az has a little schoolboy crush and needed some untainted spank bank material.
    poof is a half decent player if a lil bit to much of a nit and i didnt even know u were a female but i DID say 80% of the female players are terrible and i DID say i was just naming only a few if i was to list every bad player here id run out of available characters to use for a post

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    a lot people make it matter, who cares, I just play for fun, but it is hard to have fun when someone is always criticizing your game!!!
    well obv the people who are making serious thought out contributions to this thread care, the minute u add money to the equation "fun" becomes a very minimal factor if u wanna play for "fun" go and play on the play money tables and leave the money games to those who wanna try and get a decent br going
    Last edited by azreal1; 05-11-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    this EZ, gotta be me by far.

PokerOwned Veteran
    <----- ah reconize the smell of grade a fertilizer please

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Let me take a little bit to think as I don't want to just throw out a name without thinking about it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    poof is a half decent player if a lil bit to much of a nit and i didnt even know u were a female but i DID say 80% of the female players are terrible and i DID say i was just naming only a few if i was to list every bad player here id run out of available characters to use for a post

well obv the people who are making serious thought out contributions to this thread care, the minute u add money to the equation "fun" becomes a very minimal factor if u wanna play for "fun" go and play on the play money tables and leave the money games to those who wanna try and get a decent br going
    Those "for fun" players playing real money are where you going to get most of your bankroll. If ten good players sit down and play to win it becomes little more than a game of luck.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im pretty bad, just cause I think Im so predictable. I did quite well in the infancy of online poker (god I am OLD) by just playing position, and solid cards. .

Seasoned Veteran
    I am the second worst player on this site. The worst player is that donk who makes that call and hits their one of 3 cards and knocks me out.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    AZ if Im so bad why is it my cup holder in my car has more than ur BR combined on all sites... Make some $ or STFU, and any one who says they dont wanna play wwith terrible players is a dipshit anyway, thats like sayin you'd rather play micheal jordan than lilg in 1 on 1 in basketball for $... pull ur head out of your ass open your eyes get out of your Mammas basement experience the real world a lil bit and maybe you wont be such a dick

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast