Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61542.52

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Kind of pathetic to see people tooting their own horns. If you are truly good you don't need to tell anybody. As far as who the best is I have no clue but I know it is not me.

I really wouldn't put much stock in what too many players think here. I still contend that their are just a few decent players here. IDK.... I didn't really read the thread so... In a few minutes I think I will post a thread that talks to this issue more.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I really wouldn't put much stock in what too many players think here. I still contend that their are just a few decent players here. IDK.... I didn't really read the thread so... In a few minutes I think I will post a thread that talks to this issue more.
    I agree and with that being said I think I am good but I do not think I am the best. There are a lot of bad players on here and some of the play in tournies is down right horrendous.

Seasoned Veteran
    If I decided to play very tight then id have a chance. To hell vvith that. I like playing loo$e & aggre$$ive. I don;t try to be the be$t. I have fun & vvhip a$$ at $ame time lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I believe I am the best poker player of all time, me and trapperjoe

Has this best player on PO been determined yet?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

You can't determine this by just looking at po haha, you need like sharkscope or soemthing

Banned
    doing this by personal opinions? cuz I would have to vote for about 5 peeps and I would be 1 of them.. Can not say I am the best cuz I can get beat by any of the others any given day but due to the cards never fkn listening to me . But listing of the players will have to say..
    #1 SendCookies #1 Bonghead (aka ME)
    #3 MichMan
    #4 JLynn171
    #5 713Chipmonster #5 tommy62278

JUST MY OPINION.. There are some good players you can trust here .. These are the names of people I would trust on my account. Posted in order of who I think is the better player and of course I put me on top cuz its me

wtf lol

not based on the sites stats just the peoples play that I notice at the table....I would say gametime, potfan, are the best active PO players in the freerolls....they both play like sharks 90% of the time

I was going to write a comprehensive list of who I like and why, and in what games. I will after some thought pass on this opportunity. I will go out on a limb and say that when LilG plays to his full ability, he is one of the best. He makes pretty fundamental mistakes imo, but his instincts are actually pretty good. I have seen him make some pretty deep runs, and I am convinced that there is something there. If only the guy could become more fundamentally sound, and exercise good BRM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast