Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62297.72

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leexg23 View Post
    none of the sites are rigged, butttt i believe all sites have superusers
    This is unavoidable. How are the sites supposed to keep all of their employees in line, and make sure they don't take advantage of their position. There's no way. If I owned a card room, I probably couldn't find a way to be certain everyone was trustworthy.

It's not the sites fault I think, that they can't trust their employees. Where are you going to find an entire army of good people, that would never be involved in scamming. One rotten apple spoils the bunch.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    \

That just means that their not rigging it so much that you can't beat it. It doesn't mean their not rigging it at all, or in a limited fashion. If nobody was winning, that would be too obvious, people would find out. OF COURSE, they would take steps to not get caught.

Why wouldn't they rig it? They obviously don't care about the laws, they are already involved in money laundering, why stop there? Because of ethics? LOL. Rich people don't give a damn.

If I was the owner of an online card room, you can bet your ass I would let the donks suck out more so they stay at my site and I can keep generating the rake. Or put action flops in the late stages of tournaments so people go rebuy.

No actually I wouldn't. Because I'm an idiot that likes to make my money fairly.But you people don't understand business at all...

My point isn't that these sites are "Bad". Its their cardroom and their not forcing anyone to play there. My point isn't that these sites can't be beat, they can, but there's a handicap for donks.
    My point is that, its a little rigged to make profit.
    I dont think this falls under money laundering and IMO I think that the owners of these sights have just fond a loop hole on the laws so we can still play online. I mean ACR advertises their site on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by trudizzle View Post
    I dont think this falls under money laundering and IMO I think that the owners of these sights have just fond a loop hole on the laws so we can still play online. I mean ACR advertises their site on ESPN.
    Remember black friday? All of the owners of Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Ceresus Network, are STILL being sought after our government because they were engaged in such actions. They are currently indicted, what more proof do you need? There's no "loophole".

and because their advertise that means their legit? People...People....Please. So naive. I'm done here. Do your own research and believe what you want.
    -MovingFlea

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Thats with any business. Its impossible to maintain 100% perfection and security 100% of the time. IMPOSSIBLE. It happens , but they all get caught. Its not a question of if but when. It happens. Nothing you can do. Since people been cheating in back room poker games and old west shooting people for cheating. Its impossible to catch em all , all the time on time. But they all eventually get caught. Just cause you have a the best home security system money can buy doesn't mean someone can't get in. It happens.

Remember black friday? All of the owners of Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Ceresus Network, are STILL being sought after our government because they were engaged in such actions. They are currently indicted, what more proof do you need? There's no "loophole".

and because their advertise that means their legit? People...People....Please. So naive. I'm done here. Do your own research and believe what you want.
    OK...if there isnt any sort of loop hole than please explain to me how these online sights have managed to last this long after black friday?

OK...if there isnt any sort of loop hole than please explain to me how these online sights have manages to last this long after black friday?
    I said I was done. Stop asking me stuff. Your not gonna be convinced. So I'm not gonna try.
    -MovingFlea

I said I was done. Stop asking me stuff. Your not gonna be convinced. So I'm not gonna try.
    Im just saying if there isnt some sort of loop hole trust me these sights would have been shut down a long time ago. Im not saying that the feds wont figure out how to stop it in the future Im just saying that they have obviously found away around the laws so we can play online for money.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    every poker software has its tendencies, no RNG can run as a natural shuffle. You have to recognize these subtleties and work to your advantage.

I will tell you this, merge has too many flopped flush draws, and short handed, too many aces get dealt out

if you download pokerstars you will notice a DRASTIC difference in flopped flush draws
    WOW. Ignorance really is bliss, what a dumkoff

Seasoned Veteran
    OK...if there isnt any sort of loop hole than please explain to me how these online sights have managed to last this long after black friday?
    MovingFlea is rite there is no loop hole.... unless you consider not living in the u.s. and not being huge like the big 3 that went down... The act of playing poker online is not illegal.. its the act of the sites taking money in any way that is illegal (i.e. depositing using w.u. they give you a random name and such) and if you deposit with your cc there is never the sites name... its always something random.... all this is money laundering and dishonesty on the sites part... which is illegal... and these sites are so small and make so little money compared to the ones that were shut down that i think in my opinion that the us dosent see it as to be worth going after... this is all easily found information on google tho... again like MovingFlea said just do research and draw your own conclusions

Experienced Member
    im not saying they are rigged obviously cause4 I like to play them. But I would never think It cant or wouldn't happen. as there has been shady things happen just not rigging the software as far as we know. some will be honest and im sure some wont

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast