Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63650.7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dont live to play poker or play poker to live. just have fun for me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes,...........poor etiquette...................if u are in a low buy in under a dollar.............i think it is acceptable to act a fool..........................................it leads to some of the most fucking hilarious put downs u will ever hear............too funny.................................but yes if you are in higher buy in show some respect to the table/each and every player..........oops caps were left on again..........gtg

Sergeant
    Oh yeah and my big pet peve at a poker table. Dont try and tell someone else how to play poker like really. Everyone has their own style and just cause it dont work for you dont mean it dont work for them. And remember if it were'nt for donkeys you would never get a big payoff so dont cost me money let the donkeys play like donkeys cause 95% of the time it costs them lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Play wher u want who cares I need money haha

Sergeant Major
    stick to bankroll management and dont go broke!! lets not forget to have fun cuz its a gasme afterall

I have to agree,,, slow rolling just burns ay azz,,,, good way to get your ass whuped in a live game,,,,,of course being 65 years old. I would have to hire someone to do the whupping....lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant
    Slowrolling annoys me as well, if you have a player beat. Beat them with class. Act like a professional, even if your not.

PokerOwned God
    Don't let the bad beats get you on tilt. Bad beats happen to everyone, especially on line. Just continue to play your game.

Sergeant
    Thought this ws rules to live by?? Slow rolling is bd ettiquette at best but by no means affects a hand. I hought we wanted rules as in things you must and must not do while playing to be succesful? I.E. never play above yur bankoll,never playon tilt, play tght oraggresive according to your table, dont chase, stuff like that that can affect your win loss capabilties?

stop slowrolling obv...but also some1 who complains everyyyyyyyyyy hand....no1 wants to hear you bitching....now they no why they dont want females at the tables...hahah that was a joke....but really...the complaining and acting out of turn"live play"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12