Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62952.06

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Zab
    Ya they negative stuff needs to stop. It should be a fun site where you can build your bank roll
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Peace and Love and poker well and beer

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    My 2 cents, this "Stats" that mpettit you are referring to are really not accurate. Me a long with plenty of other players in another forum has talked about this very subject. A lot of these sites that track your cash table stats don't accurately show the correct amount of games played. A coupe of Platinum players at Stars did a screen shot of what the site on the internet showed and also showed a screen shot of what his Poker Tracker showed. It was way off of amount of games played, monies won/lost. In all they are just not accurate enough to judge a player.

So my opinion is like what others in this post want, just go heads up in a game of your choice and limit of your choice. Then it will be settled.
    Yeah i take these stat websites with a grain of salt but like i said earlier, I think that if someone whats to come in here braggin about stats/winnings, then they leave themselves open for some negative feedback also. Now if jason hadnt come in talking about all his big pots then i would think its totally out of line for someone to post in chat making fun of stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ya they negative stuff needs to stop. It should be a fun site where you can build your bank roll
    we need more woman poker players here, the problem is there is too much sword fighting going on ROFL!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    thats what im saying....if i cant be happy about a good hand and share it with some friends in the forum....then why do we even have a forum? I dont mess with anyone on this, that doesnt start with me first....I try to be cool with everyone....anyways my friends see you later....time for work

Zab
    Ya like I said it needs to stop. I can control the chat, the forum postings and the poker client crap talk (To some extent).

So, if you see some hate, let me know
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by JasonColeman View Post
    thats what im saying....if i cant be happy about a good hand and share it with some friends in the forum....then why do we even have a forum? I dont mess with anyone on this, that doesnt start with me first....I try to be cool with everyone....anyways my friends see you later....time for work
    Ive never said anythin about your stats. I wish you the best of luck on the tables. Im just saying if you put yourself in the limelight your going to have people with you and people against you. Its just the nature of the beast. Im not saying to not post your big pot winnings, But to be prepared that some people may seek to find your faults rather than praise your success

I guess some people with anger issues in their "real life" think it's ok to come here and vent.... This is a great forum, can't say that about all the members... most are nice people it seems....some choose to bad mouth some of the players for being not so good. Hell, had someone slow roll me yesterday,,, just asked them if they did, no answer, so I just kept quite and left. Players need to show some class,, but I guess that's hard for some to do,, when they have no class,,at the poker table or in life. Just my thoughts and take care. ( lol, that's called passive / aggressive).
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I thought there was going to be a HU match with $400 stacks?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hear ya Jason, its all about the thrill and fun , no need for the other shit .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast