Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

tdeuel214/tbone2141 should be banned.

Tbone2141 on Carbon, he has 2 accounts on here, one with the same name and the other being tdeuel214 is seriously just blah. He mouths off to everyone, at every tournament for literally no reason. I'm just sick of hearing it. Sorry to be a snitch, but anyone who tells me I should go KILL MYSELF based on a poker decision in a hand he wasn't even in seriously just has taken it too far. I see him taunting other people all the time, but I won't call them out. I'll be the lone snitch here.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 04-03-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Haha Tbone is a big talker. I have told him 2 stfu b4 lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    snitch lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I didn't get to use his line on him, and honestly haven't played with him, or chatted, could be a JKOFF/Azrael reincarnate? But he was rude, and I respect Jasonz view on the subject. I'd have to look into the multi-accounting, but won't.
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

I have never heard him ever complain about losing a hand or make threads every time he loses or say Carbon is rigged. I'm just sayin.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

You should report the chat to Carbon, and put him on ignore if it bothers you this much.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I have never heard him ever complain about losing a hand or make threads every time he loses or say Carbon is rigged. I'm just sayin.
    I hope you aren't referring to me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I hope you aren't referring to me. lol
    LOL dude you never complain, you know i respect you - somehow my sarcasm never comes through in this

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    LOL ur funny Riv.

Jason, PokerOwned won't even ban someone here unless they commit murder (or so it seems at times). What the makes you think they are going to ban someone for hurting your feelings off site?

Do I like his act, or for that matter the act of the host of others who bish when they lose, and taunt when they win? No. That's what "Disable chat" is for though. You either need to get thicker skin or learn how to use the tools you have at your disposal.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    LOL dude you never complain, you know i respect you - somehow my sarcasm never comes through in this
    quit talking shit about em bish i killz u lol
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast