Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Thread: Summer Grind.

Summer Grind.

Well you all know I was playing some pretty big games a while back, but I went on tilt and lost a lot of it and cashed the rest out. I really don't wanna deposit any money online right now, due to a lot of factors. I am now determined to do this right, and play my usual hyper lag style with a super disciplined BRM strategy. I hate to lose, and I often try to chase losses by playing higher and higher. I plan on posting every day itt, as a way to keep myself accountable and as a way to brag about my soon to be sick BR. I also decided I am not going to play if I don't feel like it. It is really funny how I sometimes find myself mindlessly clicking away, not even interested in my games. On the surface this makes absolutely no sense. I am going to make this a sick thread guys, with thread-savers and everything. BR @ $36.62.
    Threadsavers: Lets make this an epic thread.

beautiful-women-13.jpg

beautiful-women-48.jpg

cupping-boobs-9.jpg

All unwanted spam itt will be deleted.

PokerOwned God
    gl man

Experienced Member
    Sickread23 delete's my post as spam, and for the FIRST time in this ordeal sends me a PM, asking me to drop it. So I proposed the following:

Simply admit to the forum your b.s., come clean on what you tried to do, and then I will leave you alone for good.
    Your post already explains it, so now is your chance. You went busto, your money was tight, so you tired to screw me.
    No worries, own up to it, apologize, and I accept, it will be over.

PokerOwned God
    did he at least offer u money before screwing u?

did you like it?

So I just finished a little 4nl grind with 4 tables running. Starting BR was $36.62, and I finished with $41.93. +$5.31 in about 250 hands. Games were super soft, I may run more mini sessions of 4nl 4 tables.
    Ending BR $41.93.

I also forgot to mention that I have a $200 FR on Carbon tomorrow, as well as I plan on running all but the 1pm est FR. I have lunch with my family, or else I would be gearing up for a Grinder run. I am pretty disappointed with my Fr winnings so far this month on PO. I think that I have $41 so far.... that is not projecting out to what I think I am capable of earning in a months time.Going to keep grinding, and putting in volume 4 the WSOPO FR.

PokerOwned God
    gl man do work

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    gl man do work
    Thanks man. I really don't wanna put any goals out there, but non-specifically I wanna at least have enough of s BR to grind all mtt's under $6 by June 1st. I plan on promotion and FR whoring it as well. The 2 a days promotion, maybe get in on the last of the equalizer promotion etc. IDK man, I really care more about getting to the top than the actual $$$.

Woke up this morning, grabbed an energy drink and went to work. I fired up 4 tables of 4nl again and played for about an hour. I am taking some really good lines in pots. Played a hand with 10 7ss in a 3bet pot IP fairly deep. Flop was J109 1 spade. In position I like to take 1 off to a cbet when I am deep, and I don't think this flop connects with him a majority of the time. The turn was a ten, and he bet again. At this time his hand range becomes narrowed down quite a bit to either very strong hands, or hands with a Q or an 8. Hands with an 8 are good because I have the 7 blocker to the FH. Pretty sweet river, a 7 peeled and I stacked him. 4-5 tabling really is keeping my mind from wandering. I may try to add 2-4 more tables after a few more session to augment my BR. Started the session with $41.93, and after 300 hands I finished with a BR of $45.74. I am pretty sure that this is a sustainable pace. I threw in some really high variance plays, and ran fairly poorly tbh in some spots. For example, I made a cbet otf and got called by a mega calling station. On the turn, I decided to c/r him with the intention of bombing the river AI. The villain called the turn with Ace high and a gutter with whack back odds and binked the river wheel. If not for the random 7 out river, I would have not lost a $7+ pot. I am assuming 7 outs because I know he calls if he spikes an Ace. That hand actually makes me feel pretty good though, because I knew in my gut he was very weak. The play obviously works all of the times he doesn't hit 7 outs of 46. So it works almost 85% of the time. I like those odds.