I am getting serious about poker again. Too much stress playing outside my BR and trying to bink something. I started this month with $0 and am closing in on $100 already with just $1 and $2 DONs and micro stakes cash games. I cashed in a Cardschat $5.50 + $100 added for $18 to get me started, and have won a PO FR and a little more. I think $20 a day is very reasonable if I stay focused and disciplined. Some of the promotions that I plan on taking advantage of include: 2-a-days promotion ( rake 20 cents a day every day in the month), Daily $500 Missions, Weekly SNG LB, PO FRs + Cardschat FRs + Poker.org FRs. Maybe even a few Luckbox FRs. I already have banked 2x $215 Sunday Big Ticket FR coupons, and will be saving them until I have to use them or when I am really " Feeling it ."
Feel free to brag/update me/us about your goals/progress itt as well I think PO has gotten some new talent, and some of the regs have stepped up as well. My goal is @ least $100 from the PO FRs this month as well.... wish that I could play them all I think I play around 100 hours a month on poker, so its time I really step it up and make it count for something. I will try to post updates itt daily I think that I need this thread to keep me from going on tilt and betting it all on the NBA or some other dumb shit. Seriously 0_o Here's to a BIG month for PO players!!!!