Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64096.87

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    So the thread is 57 days old and I have $965 and a $60 coupon. So I am off pace just a little, but I have been slacking big time. If I could just stick with what I know works and put in some volume I would be smashing this $20 a day challenge

Pretty sure that I should be sticking to low PLO8 sngs and low limit plo8 mtts + a few horse mtts.
    Attachment 3041

** Oh, + putting in a lot more volume. My volume has been some weak sauce

PObraggraph_zps10a68936.jpg

Lame... idk why the link didn't work

Banged out another $116 in profit today, +$20 of it was from sports I am still down on sports betting though... I am such a degen
    Sunday is lunch with the family, but I might be on later to grind. There are a few mtts that I want to play tomorrow. See you all tomorrow @ the tables

Schedule for today: $11 OPS # 42.. stud mtt, OPS #36... $1r/a nlhe mtt, OPS #38 $11... 25k NLHE mtt, OPS #44... $5 6max mtt, + lots os plo8 sngs and a few other daily mtts that I feel like adding. Lets BINK an OPS event today

PokerOwned Veteran
    when ya gettin money dey say u join tha illuminati! good work titty boy!

Goddamn. I need to start doing this too. You using any types of software to track? Forgive me if it's on the first few pages, didn't click through just read this last one

Quote Originally Posted by CTAnon View Post
    Goddamn. I need to start doing this too. You using any types of software to track? Forgive me if it's on the first few pages, didn't click through just read this last one
    I am not using any software atm. I really could use a quality HUD/database, but atm I am too poor irl to afford one, and i have yet to cash-out anything.

Cliffs** Started with $0 on March 1st, and ran it up to $100 playing a few FRs and then grinding $1 and $2 DONs. Once i reached $100 I started playing a little higher BIs, but was/still am very nitty with my BR. I am over $1400 after tonight. The goal is to put in another 500-1000 games to close out the month, and not worry about the profit as much as the volume. I can't control the card run-outs, but I can control how much quality time and effort that i put in both on and off the tables. See you guys around, and thanks for reading my thread/being supportive

The thread s 76 days old and I am @ $1583 with a $33 coupon. I have been so lazy the past 3 weeks... my volume has been awful. The whether is just so nice out now Expected pace @ $1520, so + $63 ahead of the goal and a $33 ticket. NEED A BIG SCORE

*** See my BCP stake thread in the staking section... looking for 10-20 BIs @ the $7.70 plo8 ODs.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and still in default...day ..... wut month iz this?
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    The thread s 76 days old and I am @ $1583 with a $33 coupon. I have been so lazy the past 3 weeks... my volume has been awful. The whether is just so nice out now Expected pace @ $1520, so + $63 ahead of the goal and a $33 ticket. NEED A BIG SCORE
    Great job keep up the goodwork bro Youll get that big win,but patience is always key
    *** See my BCP stake thread in the staking section... looking for 10-20 BIs @ the $7.70 plo8 ODs.
    Great job keep up the goodwork bro Youll get that big win,but patience is always key
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast