Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62940.08

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    lmao you guys..and yet the world of pokerowned will continue with or without you turk..here is a dedication song on your way out..gl...U2 - With or Without You official video with download link.mp4 - YouTube

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I see what your saying I stopped doing llb's a long time ago. Seems to some players it is not about the win when there is massive llb's involved.

Say I make a 1,000 llb unlimited and 6 players join, that is 6k of llb's. Now you win that and win another set of same amount that is 12k llb's. Nice redeem. So I can see why clock stalling to get max effort to win llb's would be happening. Sucks for us who are going for the win of the tourney who don't have any llb's up but we have to adapt.

Do you multi table, to be occupied with another game to avoid noticing the stalling?
    no , was on a cash game downswing.. so i am using bankroll management, and i just wanted to build up some pts , and win a few $'s in freerolls to compensate the loss.. if i lose a llb or a tournament i dont let it borther me.. and like i said im fine with stalling near the bubble its a well known strategy that even i use to some degree if it calls for i admit..

i just can't believe somebody would stoop to that type of level to win a llb.. and stall the whole tournament

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i was reading my mail while this was gong on at my table whole time LOL<<< but i did let it get to me tooo, and then i lost,, so i understand a bit of what turk is sayin tho,, especially since it was right from the start of tourtney too lol
    then you all need to buck up, try playing a PSO game with a field of 1,600 like when me could play at stars, 60% of the field clocked from the first flop lol

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Stalling does seem unfair, i agree.
    thank you steph

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    lmao you guys..and yet the world of pokerowned will continue with or without you turk..here is a dedication song on your way out..gl...U2 - With or Without You official video with download link.mp4 - YouTube
    gametime i can easily setup a custom table headsup match on carbon to take $ off of you.. so keep urself in line

shit happens. ill do a 5-10k LLB with some1 if they wanna I haven't played a FR in a while.....The only thing I hate about LLBs is that I think more of them than I do about the poker game and my play gets all flubbed up. Can't make the right moves and plays and screws my style.

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    no , was on a cash game downswing.. so i am using bankroll management, and i just wanted to build up some pts , and win a few $'s in freerolls to compensate the loss.. if i lose a llb or a tournament i dont let it borther me.. and like i said im fine with stalling near the bubble its a well known strategy that even i use to some degree if it calls for i admit..

i just can't believe somebody would stoop to that type of level to win a llb.. and stall the whole tournament
    I hear ya, hope that some of the responses here have helped with your frustration. Breathe Breathe Breathe.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ohhh wow what happened I fainted..................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hear ya, hope that some of the responses here have helped with your frustration. Breathe Breathe Breathe.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ohhh wow what happened I fainted..................
    lol, yes i just had to vent .. better to let it all out, than keep it in..

PokerOwned God
    on a serious note, let your game do the talking, if he uses the clock so be it, some peeps use late reg as well..adjust your game..dont quit because of that 1 person tilted you..you can exclude that 1 person for future llbs..come on turk i thought you were better than that..

then you all need to buck up, try playing a PSO game with a field of 1,600 like when me could play at stars, 60% of the field clocked from the first flop lol
    "when me coild play at stars" have u been sippiing the juice all day tday dry??? ok j/k we all know my tying is really bad th too lol I WOILD never play a 1600 one at stars then,,, i dont know what PSO is tho,, if it was a freerolll and all the poeple stallled all day tho too lol

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast