Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i noticeed that yest tho,,, and thatd part of mikki minajs,, hehe , stragedy for his lllbs tho,,, nothin to do bout that,, just gooota de al with it to play tho... but i did notice that a lot when he was on my table yest too. lol.. i was surprsied was doin from begininng of toutney on too,,, but thats how it goess,,, every1 can play how they want to tho,, is part of the game tho.. i almost let it tilt me yest tooo, but then i just did other things while game was going on too LOL..
    thank you i still played my game, but it becomes a little harder.. glad u understand

i dont do it until im down to 10 BBS
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    not sure if you know that clock stalling is actually a move that players use around the bubble during on line play and live games.

I clock stall myself, old habit that was implanted in me from another forum tourney.

Sounds like you need a break, not a long break just a breather. PO tourney's can be frustrating and tilting at times but we must march on.
    its not stall around the bubble, it was the whole game, lol
    I agree it is annoying, and I am glad I wasn't at the table. I do llbs and do not stall, I would rather play, its a couple bucks on the line, not a hundred bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    Take a bath while you are at it. Shave that hair body of yours to. wash that towel for your head as well
    Lets all pray that TRUE OC does not overdose on those pills every1. OK
    Your an idiot, I have nothing to say to you. Not worth my time, think of something new to say.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Take a bath while you are at it. Shave that hair body of yours to. wash that towel for your head as well
    Lets all pray that TRUE OC does not overdose on those pills every1. OK
    seriously, not even answering your responsies or replys.. i have more respect for gametime, than i do for u.

i dont do it until im down to 10 BBS
    well not true yest hehe u were doin from the moment u entered tourney yest,, and u entered wh en late reg w as almosttt over too,, I DONT rreallyl mind,,, just sayin it th rew me off a bit tooo at that talbe tho,, and I WOnt be making any more llbs with u tho))) GL THO i know every1 has their own strategy thooo...

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    im perfectly fine with that being near the bubble but when there still 60 players left in the table, and your stalling the clock all the way down and auto returned.. its just not right
    I see what your saying I stopped doing llb's a long time ago. Seems to some players it is not about the win when there is massive llb's involved.

Say I make a 1,000 llb unlimited and 6 players join, that is 6k of llb's. Now you win that and win another set of same amount that is 12k llb's. Nice redeem. So I can see why clock stalling to get max effort to win llb's would be happening. Sucks for us who are going for the win of the tourney who don't have any llb's up but we have to adapt.

Do you multi table, to be occupied with another game to avoid noticing the stalling?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

True OC and turk both said they're not responding, then respond. lol
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Stalling does seem unfair, i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I see what your saying I stopped doing llb's a long time ago. Seems to some players it is not about the win when there is massive llb's involved.

Say I make a 1,000 llb unlimited and 6 players join, that is 6k of llb's. Now you win that and win another set of same amount that is 12k llb's. Nice redeem. So I can see why clock stalling to get max effort to win llb's would be happening. Sucks for us who are going for the win of the tourney who don't have any llb's up but we have to adapt.

Do you multi table, to be occupied with another game to avoid noticing the stalling?
    i was reading my mail while this was gong on at my table whole time LOL<<< but i did let it get to me tooo, and then i lost,, so i understand a bit of what turk is sayin tho,, especially since it was right from the start of tourtney too lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast