Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63573.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    very good post, i completely agree, all tournaments should be treated the same... but thats if you're a good player. I'm very happy with ppl pushing with 9 3 in low buy-in tournaments, just more donks to collect money from , without them low buy in tournaments would be very tough!

lOL, i could not have said it better my self. JustSayn
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Yes this gets said ALOT in turnys. No different then someone saying in the PO games that its only points or its free. um no its not free it takes time to earn points so that alone makes it not free but buyins are the ones that bothers me.. Im a tight ass in real life so when i buyin to a turny im treating it as a big buyin. Once the game starts it shouldnt matter what the buyin is.

I agree with why play if you arent gonna take it seriously? Im guessing alot of people watch WAY too much TV poker and honestly think thats how your supposed to play LMFAO.. Or they just have no clue how to play and any cards they get look good to them. Its sad that people will play stupid tryin to build a big stack early on too, like you can win a turny early on lmfao.. Our PO games are really no different then the $1,2 or $3 buyins. With people pushing Aj or A10 preflop lmfao or even Ace rag like its the nuts or something lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the richer you are the thicker you are i guess, it bugs me to a low buy in is not an excuse for idiocy
    Totally agree! And you may find, the majority of these people who claim to play 'stupid' are wasting one dollar after another...hmm, makes me wonder just how much it all adds up to at the end of the day..hmm

PokerOwned God
    hmmm ... weird ... guess so far I'm the only one that sees this significantly different

1) its their money and they are entitled to play however they want

2) their bad play is your profit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't Tap on the Aquarium

^^ pretty good post summing up Phil Gordons advice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    hmmm ... weird ... guess so far I'm the only one that sees this significantly different

1) its their money and they are entitled to play however they want

2) their bad play is your profit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't Tap on the Aquarium

^^ pretty good post summing up Phil Gordons advice ^^
    you have taken this completely out of context
    no one said they couldnt play how they liked but to use the excuse "its only a $$$ tourney so it doesnt matter" is bs
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah, i ran to comments like that in my time. Great thread, i hate that, like they are suggesting that you shouldn't play good poker unless Ivey is 2 seats left of you.

PokerOwned Master
    I like your post, do you think people would be willing to say that when putting gas in there car (its only $5 dollars a gallon)

Makes complete sense to me.. couple nights ago in a $1 buy in $300gtd I actually had a goofball say to me after shoving 85os all in to my KK in the bb and hittin 2 pr "Ill send ya the 1 buck"..after I comment how poor their play was. I told him no thanks.

Seasoned Veteran
    Ofcourse it does suck when they win the hand and knock u out feelin like an idiot but theres somethings u cant get too mad at.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast