Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63633.54

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    i hate weed but i used to play on Oxy and xanax....the oxy made me not care and play stupid and the xanax made me fearless about getting into big pots or pulling off a bluff....but never smoked weed while playing....cant smoke weed I bug out and panic. lol
    Yep,I hear ya but Adderall works well,you can focus like a fucking laser beam.Just ask Mike Matusow.............

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Played for a few years without depositing and once I deposited I never played mad or while I drank. If I want a beer, even one then I'm not playing poker. If I had a bad day at work, I'm not playing poker. My week day games or far worse than my weekend games and goes down to my mood. Can't imagine playing buzzed could give you any advantage. For me there are better things to do while enjoying a beer and being in front of a computer, it is pretty much at bottom of the list.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Played for a few years without depositing and once I deposited I never played mad or while I drank. If I want a beer, even one then I'm not playing poker. If I had a bad day at work, I'm not playing poker. My week day games or far worse than my weekend games and goes down to my mood. Can't imagine playing buzzed could give you any advantage. For me there are better things to do while enjoying a beer and being in front of a computer, it is pretty much at bottom of the list.
    No offense but you missed the point of this thread......

Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    I know a lot of you like to partake in some Cannabis Consumption,whether for medical reasons,relaxation or to just get wasted.I would like to know,do you smoke while you play poker?Does it have a positive or negative impact on your game?If you are smoking,what strain do you like when you are playing,a sativa or indica?,Kush or Haze?Let's try not to get into moral arguments about Cannabis.It's not going away,prohibition has NEVER worked............
    smileymarijuana.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    Sweet,Swittie...........

PokerOwned Master
    If you think it aids your play or skill, let me know what cash games you're in. ty

yes, a sativa would help. indica idk
    rather be high than stoned playin poker
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

i cant play stoned anymore

Really helps, has to be very very good or just gives a headache though. It keeps me from tilting right away but some times you can only take so much.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Sometimes you are good to go and sometimes you find yourself not caring like you should......Stay away.......Say No to....ahhh shit smoke it up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast