Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

sickread23 saga finally over

So if anyone needed a reminder of sickread23's attempt to scam me out of $50, here is a link that will remind you of the details:

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...ued-18539.html

Anyway, I did what some of the members on pokerowned suggested and told paypal everything straight up with the evidence I posted here to back it up. Sickread23 never responded after I provided the evidence and after waiting about 10 days (mainly because paypal was waiting to hear back from him) they made the following decision:

Transaction Details
    The funds that were placed on temporary hold are now available for use (Unique Transaction ID # 35F498122G408101P)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Apr 15, 2013 Payment From da***l k**p Completed Details $50.00 USD -$1.75 USD $48.25 USD

Related Transactions
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    May 5, 2013 The funds that were placed on temporary hold are now available for use Removed ... -$50.00 USD $1.75 USD -$48.25 USD
    May 16, 2013 Update to Reversal Canceled Details $48.25 USD $0.00 USD $48.25 USD

Name:
    da***l k**p
    Total amount:
    -$50.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $1.75 USD
    Net amount:
    -$48.25 USD

Date:
    May 5, 2013
    Time:
    16:02:55 PDT
    Removed

So I won, they freed up the $50 and did nothing to my account. So for what it is worth, if you are ever scammed in a similar way, give them everything you got as they never once mentioned a concern over the poker side of this transaction, and my account is still in good standing.

Last, feel free to remind sickread23 who still posts on this forum frequently, that he is a scammer and should be avoided when dealing any type of trust required transaction. Oh, and buddy, did you really have to post that you got laid?!? Wow, here's to looking forward to that annual post in 2014!

Thank you for the update, and glad it worked out in your favor.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Fucking GREAT news. Makes his BS story of how his Paypal is still frozen look like the BS it always was. Neone who deals w/ sickread deserves to get scammed now. NICE JOB VU

PokerOwned God
    so the funds were on a hold the whole time? if so, then I see that it is no ones fault but paypal.... figuring out who is in favor that is.
    don't care what I say, I know nothing really and I don't even read the original post and am really confused on the whole fucking matter. and now that I see paypal is reading the forums here, just have to say great.
    that blows.

Experienced Member
    TY TY, the link to his pocketfives account was critical in linking the person to the name, so that information was crazy valuable. If that person happens to run into me on SWC, remind me... a chip tip coming your way.

Experienced Member
    dimebags, if paypal receives a dispute, they reverse the money you had, in this case $50 and put it on hold until they can work it out in their "resolution center." So the $50 was removed from my account, then held. When they judged in my favor, they re-released the $50, so hopefully that helps clarify. In other words the $50 hasn't been held this entire time, it was my money until sickread23 initialized the claim 3 weeks after the transaction had taken place.

both of your PP accounts will be closed now over $50 tehhh
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hellz yeah im glad u got ur money, fukin scammers get no love

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    both of your PP accounts will be closed now over $50 tehhh
    I thought I made it clear in the previous post, but my paypal account is alive and well. I'm not sure if that is a misconception or they made an exception in my case, but never received any notice of concern involving the poker transaction I clearly explained to paypal. They simply ruled in my favor, gave me the $50 back, and my account is still active as it has been the entire time. I think sickread23 "my account is locked" claim has confused people to think it was related to a poker transaction, when it was never locked in the first place, the dude is just a liar.

its not againist TOC to use paypal to buy bitcoins. not good judgement but not againist their rules no reason that either sould be closed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast