Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    If you aren't a winning player, BRM is irrelevant.
    your smart

PokerOwned Veteran
    Or u could can deposit at least like a 100 so you can play in some tourneys that actually matter.

Seasoned Veteran
    I wouldn't go as far as saying thats your max stake, you won't win much, and even if you did win a sit & go youd still only be able to play them under that logic. Top pros say no more than 1% should be used, but that must be only for high stakes for example min 1k. Just play $1 sit n gos but you have to take shots to win a lot at $10 ones too or something, try and win a lot

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan2589 View Post
    Or u could can deposit at least like a 100 so you can play in some tourneys that actually matter.
    $100 is still not that much on BCP if practicing proper brm. Most good games on there cost $5.50 and above so you would need around $250 to $500 to play those with proper brm. If I was him I would take the $50 and play the $5.50 mtts with good prize pools and try to bink one and then practice brm.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I was thinking about this and came up with a (my) conclusion: poker is not a game; it's not a sport; it's not a job---it's an art.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    $100 is still not that much on BCP if practicing proper brm. Most good games on there cost $5.50 and above so you would need around $250 to $500 to play those with proper brm. If I was him I would take the $50 and play the $5.50 mtts with good prize pools and try to bink one and then practice brm.
    Wholly agree!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    BCP it will buy you in for 10 good games that maybe run once or twice a day. is very nice.

PokerOwned Veteran
    everybody move to the music everybody dance!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    plus there is good freerolls there..

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    If you aren't a winning player, BRM is irrelevant.
    Well said. But if you want a simple solid bankroll management tool that works great. Go to google and search for " Fergulator Bankroll Calculator " and punch in how much you got and follow what it says for buyins. Simple and effective. Also when your under a certain amount. Like $50 and under its not really bankroll management time. Some people say $200 and under. But anything $100 and over I used and follow it and works fine for me.
    Last edited by JohnnyDeepStacks; 11-14-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: spelling

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast