Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61744.59

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    there is no reason its just how the system runs it fucks people over and gives shitty hands the win.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol i kinda agree and then i thk bout it and then i change my mind. somethg about all online poker for me seems fishy sometimes. Im so much better live then online. night and day

Experienced Member
    yup that happens tom e aswell

PokerOwned Pro
    Is it not all random?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea crazy crazy game!! I dont think its rigged though, but who knows other sites have gotten busted so maybe it is!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just my opinion for a lot of you people that complain about online cheating, blah blah blah and that the worse hands win all the time, I find that hilarious!! Do you guys ever think about the times you guys when a hand when you are behind, NO, All you think about is when you get fucked!! And, also maybe if you played better hands and/or gave a lil more respect on the table you results may be better as well!! Of course, your gonna have bad runs that happens to all of us, but if you are an more of an experienced player and know what position means and how to use that to your advantage, your play might just get better results!! Just my opinion!!

Banned
    the only reason i come up with for a bad run is the program dont want you to win that day so no matter what you do you end up losing.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    bad run usually equals bad play using the well im due to hit on this one type thinking

PokerOwned God
    one reason can be that variance hates your guts like mine or maybe its rigged for the depositorsw ho spends countless dollars on poker..who really knows

PokerOwned Pro
    I very highly doubt that there is any correlation to what you say and the actual effect of your cards. However, I could see how the cards you receive effect what you say lol. You'll obviously be in a better mood if you are getting great cards and probably chat in a lighter mood than the vice versa situation.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast