Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63008.71

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    Well, looks like this topic has led to something else I have talked about. Quality over quantity.
    There needs to be leaderboard and top player games as well that keep the decent non-fish players here.
    The site is growing like wildfire, but DOA is right, points are harder to come by daily and 70 ppl fields have alot of donks n fish to fade.I know plenty of ppl who have left for this very reason. they stopped playing PO, but still play other FR's.
    Somehow quality needs to be incorporated to keep folk around.

But n e way don't let rosa get away with that OOP BS!
    I fail to see how her style of donk play is any worse than you shoving pre-flop every time you play a hand because you don't know how to play post flop poker and would rather hope to get lucky than see a flop and get all confused at what to do next.

Quote Originally Posted by abenz419 View Post
    I fail to see how her style of donk play is any worse than you shoving pre-flop every time you play a hand because you don't know how to play post flop poker and would rather hope to get lucky than see a flop and get all confused at what to do next.
    LMAO, this made me chuckle. Sounds like me

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Fair ???? when was anything about poker fair??
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I have seen several people play this way and unfortunately that's there perogative and how they chose to play. What we can do tho is better our individual game and learn different tips and tactics as to hopefully make the future situations more tolerable persay.

In the meantime, here is some good luck against donks dust...use it wisely *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post
    I have seen several people play this way and unfortunately that's there perogative and how they chose to play. What we can do tho is better our individual game and learn different tips and tactics as to hopefully make the future situations more tolerable persay.

In the meantime, here is some good luck against donks dust...use it wisely *hugs*
    thank you, ooops sorry didn't mean to pinch your buns

Quote Originally Posted by abenz419 View Post
    I love when ppl make incorrect comments like this and then I go and win HU loyalty tourney. I beat 5 or 6 ppl in a row HU, and it wasnt becuz of shoving or getting lucky, keep hating tho. i love it all in all. especially... WINNING!!!!!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

why not...real life poker community talk to each other about players they meet and play against,so why isnt forum discussion fair game...
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Is it really fair to point this out to everyone?

what the hell is this thread about lmao....i sick of hearing people bitch about losing shut up!

do you bitch when you win? no so shut up!!! also if I hear one more bad beat story I might kill myself...they happen to everyone it happens!....i lost a $400 pot today with my KK you aint seeing me bitchin....imma stay focus and grind back

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    do you bitch when you win? no so shut up!!! also if I hear one more bad beat story I might kill myself...they happen to everyone it happens!....i lost a $400 pot today with my KK you aint seeing me bitchin....imma stay focus and grind back
    nice knowing you..............

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast