Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63203.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    You know, You're right about that sir, that's why i would request Zab make an updated "what's working " with 4 or 5 pull downs with all the stuff listed.
    Good idea!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    Please excuse my ignorance but I am not following you here. I assume you are referring to when the points show up in a master account and then distributed to the members account the paper trail is not specific...just who they belong to. However, when I go into the support section for "missing points" or "offer status" etc. the date, item titles and wether the item was just viewed or completed is dsiplayed. Hence if a message is received with points payable to an individual then a quick lookup to the status page for recent completion and corresponding point values can be automated. It seems like all the information is actually here just might be a quick collection of correlating pieces.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is the thread Zab

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytradin View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but I am not following you here. I assume you are referring to when the points show up in a master account and then distributed to the members account the paper trail is not specific...just who they belong to. However, when I go into the support section for "missing points" or "offer status" etc. the date, item titles and wether the item was just viewed or completed is dsiplayed. Hence if a message is received with points payable to an individual then a quick lookup to the status page for recent completion and corresponding point values can be automated. It seems like all the information is actually here just might be a quick collection of correlating pieces.
    It's not something I can get the information on though (I don't think)

I'll have to look
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    You know, You're right about that sir, that's why i would request Zab make an updated "what's working " with 4 or 5 pull downs with all the stuff listed.
    This might be a good idea. When I first went to the "what's working" page, I was hoping that there would be links to click on that would take me right to the "working" page(s). Would that be possible to do Zab? (Make it where we could click on the title of what's working, to open the page (link) up?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hmm, good idea, but I guess it should be under the whats working section

Zab
    So if I redesign the what's working....

Would you rather have it fully automated (If possible) that is, I look to see what you got working, and automatically let everyone know what's working Today, This week, This month

or

Would you rather have it where you have a few pull down boxes where you put information in, how long it took, etc..

or

Would you rather have it where I try to do it automatically again AND you can add your 2 cents to it, how long it took, a rating, etc.. ???

Give me some ideas \ specs and i'll try to make it happen
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Veteran
    How about an autopopulate title with a second blank line and an edit button. Hence if you do nothing the info is there and if you want to add notes then you can do that as well. The additional points only given if notes are edited. killed both birds with that stone. The lazy can leave as is and others can add

Zab
    I'll talk to my programmer and see about that..

Thinking about "Whats working Today, This week, This month" sortable.

PokerOwned Master
    i like the ideas about the whats working

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast